Accidental pollination

My 9 beautiful ladies growing outside got raped on the wind, I guess. They have a couple of seeds each on many of their flowers so far. Should i let them keep growing, or just harvest now?

Keep going. The worst that can happen is you have bud with mature seeds in it that you can use to create more bud

2 Likes

Oh. I thought their seeds would be questionable because the could be pollinated by wild weed.

Only carries hermie gene if they were pollinated by becoming hermie or pollinated by a hermie which is a possibility but could also be a wicked cool new cross that was created by mother Gaia herself haha ide let them grow out a few seeds won’t kill a whole grow now if there was hundreds of seeds that might be an issue… either way you will still get bud that will medicate you! And it’s up to you to grow those seeds out if you do grow them out and they go hermie than you know for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks! That helps! Ive tried some of the immature buds that i had to chop because of worms and they are potent! So they will continue to mature even with seeds?

1 Like

Yes the buds will continue to mature, the plant will focus more on the seed production and maturing the seeds first but if its just a few it shouldnt impact yeild all that much,

1 Like

No madder what they will mature up whether there is seedsamillion you will just have to find out when you have a bad hermie that self pollinated that’s will cause loss of potency but I think you will be just fine!

1 Like

Thanks! Do you think they’ll put on more seeds or just the ones there now?

As long as there is no more prollen being introduced it shouldn’t make anymore.

1 Like

The cool thing about your wild weed is if you decide to grow from one of the seeds you will have a mystery plant.

Thanks for your help!

Oh, I didn’t realize that. I just thought it would keep making more seeds. Glad I asked! Believe me, I’ll try the seeds when i have a chance, and see what I get. Thanks!

1 Like