AC Infinity Self Watering Fabric Pot Base

Grow #4 in the jars for the final lap. This was by far my most enjoyable & successful growing experience. A single plant. No stress/anxiety, no issues (that I’m aware of…), more gained experience & knowledge and of course more (hopefully) excellent stash.
Once again, thank you to all forum participants for your collective knowledge and willingness to chime in with advice, suggestions & support. In moments of question or doubt you all provide the needed assistance to ease my mind & spirit.
Thank you! I’m grateful!
This journey has netted about 4ozs - my best yield to date. I’m looking forward to enjoying the fruits of this session.
See you soon when the next fun begins… :potted_plant::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looking very good! Here is a super easy way too burp your jars. Just run the little air pump for about 60 seconds per jar.
But Grove Bags rule, you may want to give them a try, no burping!

2 Likes

I looked into Grove Bags. I opted to stay with the jars for the simple reason I enjoy the burping & daily examination of curing progress.
A daily infusion of the sweet aroma throughout the room. Ahhh… :yum:

2 Likes

Try that little air pump if you like the smell. Every time I did this in the living room the wife would comment on the smell. Changes the air in the jar very quickly.

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!! @Willum

2 Likes

Thank you @GreggT !

1 Like

Congrats on a successful grow and harvest! :partying_face:

Tag me on your next grow. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Twelve1! Will do! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

The stickier the better. Unless you’re trying to roll a joint.

1 Like