AC infinity pre-order

My first one finally moved last night - YAY!
Still no word on the other two though…
They didn’t handle these roll outs very well IMHO.
:crossed_fingers: I get all 3 eventually.

2 Likes

I have 3 coming (I think) as well. One shipped, one the wife ordered, and one I got on pre-order.

2 Likes

All 3 of mine have UPS tracking codes… Woot! I can’t wait…

UPS just dropped this off:

6 Likes

@Newt With a quickness!!!

2 Likes

Well my first one has made it to Illinois but my other two are still “pending”
Waiting for the fans is like watching buds fatten…slow going…
:rofl:

1 Like

All three of mine have left and are in transit, supposed to have them by 6/7. Fingers Crossed.

1 Like

I got an email a bit ago that my second, and my Controller 69 had shipped.

4 Likes

that is awesome, they must know you lol. im still waiting for my controller to ship

1 Like

Is anyone still waiting for their controller 69? Ordered June 1st and I’m still waiting.

2 Likes

i got mine 2 weeks ago

3 Likes

Still waiting, June 18.

1 Like

Same herr

2 Likes

theyre slow getting them out.

1 Like

From AC Infinity:

I know that we shipped as many orders as possible but those were shipped before July 15th. We had expected to receive more stock by the 15th however, due to a delay the ship date for all orders has been pushed back to August 1st. I’m very sorry about this.

2 Likes

Well, it’s August 1…still nothing here, anyone else?

Mine is supposed to be delivered by tomorrow :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Good for you! Was yours the wifi version? I just checked the AC website-the status of the wifi controller changed from “Due back in stock by Aug. 1” (or something similar) to “No ETA available”.

I ordered 2 of the wifi versions June 1 and both are expected tomorrow per UPS. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Again, good for you! I may have missed the cut for this shipment, I was a couple of weeks later than you ordering. I guess I’ll eventually get it, but I needed it yesterday! :face_with_diagonal_mouth: