AC infinity pre-order

Secured this fan on pre-order. won’t see it until next month but I’m excited. I’ll let you all know how it goes. I’m expecting a lot because AC infinity’s products are top notch.

3 Likes

I use floor fans that oscillate and force the air up thru the plant ,then the lights and out the top thru the exhaust fan…I have often wondered why you would point the fans down at the plants forcing warm air from the lights on them…so what is your reasoning for using the fans up high because maybe I am missing a good point here

2 Likes

How much is that bad boy?,?

1 Like

Good to know. Have to look into one. At some point this Monkey Fan is going to die. Apparently I am one of the lucky owners. It has been running 24/7 for 2 1/2 + years.

It blows above the tops of the plants.
@Retiredoldguy and this one blows upward

I have a terra bloom intake fan on the other side of the tent. No shortage of air movement in this 3x3.

2 Likes

I have no intentions on using this high up in my tent. I bought it to replace the one in this pic. It will be put at the same level as what it’s replacing. it works in conjunction with the AC infinity controller. @$44 bucks I feel like it’s an excellent option.

3 Likes

Well they’re circulation fans - not exhaust fans. The exhaust fans are what pull hot air from the tent and hot air naturally rises so the hot air will be taken care of by the exhaust.
I have a floor fan in addition to pole fans - which is what you most commonly see in pro set-ups also - but I find that if the floor fan runs constantly it dries the bags out MUCH quicker than they naturally would be otherwise. A dry bag in a hot tent isn’t a good thing.
People mount them however they want and aim them where ever they want, but look at the design of the mount - it can’t really be pointed downwards. It lacks the hinge for that.
These are designed to blow pretty much flat across the tops of the canopy. And it’s leaf temperature that’s crucial to plant development more so than having cool, dry roots…you want moisture there, not so much on your buds.
If your exhaust is set up properly you should have a certain degree of negative pressure - which indicates the air exchange is great enough to rid the space of heated, stale air.
I see where you’re coming from, but these fans don’t seem to be able to be pointed downward from what I see.

I paid $51 and some change after a 15% off coupon code and shipping.* Everyone Googles for coupon codes before pulling the trigger - right?

That’s the introductory price, they will go up soon, though they didn’t say when.

2 Likes

Cant find them on thier site.

1 Like

Search cloudray s6 and it will pull up
@Audiofreak

1 Like

Don’t see why this wouldn’t be allowed - it’s not a direct competitor to ILGM…

2 Likes

You’d think but I stopped posting links when I got called out on an e-bay link that’s seriously listed on the classifieds right here in this site :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I hear you bro - it does sometimes seem the rules are open to interpretation…

1 Like

Just picked up two. Use Canuck15 for 15% off.

2 Likes

Glad I saw this…I tried ordering one when they were released and they sold out in 3 mins…pre-order is a smart move for them to gauge how many to get in. Hopefully more than 200 this time. :joy: Thanks for the heads up!

@Newt You see this?

1 Like

I did. I pre-ordered my ONE fan yesterday. Too bad I want four of them. Oh well. Now we wait.

3 Likes

How? Pre-orders are limited to 1 per person. I tied to get around it but couldn’t get it to take no matter what
Share your secrets I want 3 total!

1 Like

My partner ordered one for my other tent. No secrets really…

1 Like

I tried but I guess they blocked my ip.
I’ll have to try again from another computer on another network cause I couldn’t do it from here.

3 Likes

Thanks saved me a few $$

1 Like

hopefully it stays where ever you put it lol. let me know how it works out.

1 Like

Just got Mrs. Newt to pre-order me one as well. Now that’s half of what I want.

2 Likes