Ac Infinity plug with humidifier help

Hello, i just got the ac infinity UIS CONTROL PLUG to use with my humidifier and control it on my ac infinity 69 controller. I wanted it to work like my jnkbird humidity controller but I can’t get it to work that way.

I wanted to turn on when it’s at 45% humidity and turn off when it reaches 50% humidity. The way it’s working right now is it’ll run till it reaches 50% and then shut off but then if it goes to 49% it kicks back on to 50% and it keeps doing this over and over and over. It won’t let it go all the way down to 45% and then kick on until it reaches 50% and I can’t figure out how to make that buffer in between like you can with the inkbird controllers.

@ChittyChittyBangin should be able to help!!

Thanks for tagging me @GreggT but honestly i just ordered my 69 pro and a cloudline S4 for intake about 15 minutes ago. I gotta figure that out too @SoggyCashew. I bet you a nug that if you go to AC Infinitys website, click on the 3 bars on the top left corner, scroll down to contact us, and then should be a message button on the bottom right of the screen. Dennis from AC infinity was a huge help in answering some very specific questions for me, hence why i ordered the cloudline S4 along with the pro controller. Im wanting to do the same thing you are and Dennis assured me the controller would.

2 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin I knew you might have an answer. I read your post earlier about the 69 pro. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Well I contacted your guy and it looks like you have to have the pro 69 and I have the 69 Bluetooth so it looks like I’m screwed… He did say in the future they’ll get an update that will have that feature till then. Sorry about my luck!