AC Infinity fan in Australia?

Hey growers,

Has anybody used an AC Infinity Inline fan in Australia? Did you need a voltage transformer to stepdown to 130v?

Got a fan on the way and just wondering what else I need to run it…?

1 Like

@Budz420 @aussiegrow @Aussieorganic @anon49170411 @Downunderganja

3 Likes

Hi there! and thanks for the tag @Covertgrower
You can run the AC gear using 100-240V - all you will need is a travel plug adapter (all the trickery is in the controller). :+1: :sunglasses:

EXTRACT FROM AC INFINITY SITE :face_with_monocle:

Power Compatibility

AC Infinity products usually contain either an USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab so see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible to your country’s power outlet. Many AC Infinity products are rated for 100 to 240V AC which makes it compatible with all international power outlets. However, the shape of the NEMA 1-15P plug would need a travel adapter to change it’s shape to fit a foreign country’s outlet. A transformer or converter is usually not needed unless the voltage range is different.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for that!

1 Like

Happy to help out! :+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh crap, your in that other hemisphere, won’t it run reversed down there???LOL

4 Likes

Thanks @Budz420

2 Likes

Happy to help where I can!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

We just put the fan in backwards. Problem solved! :rofl: :upside_down_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @Noobgrow, hope you have a successful grow season buddy, best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

They work fine I haven’t had any issues very happy