Ac infinity Controller 67 question

They have always answerd me, eventually. Last was for this RPM-CFM chart for the T6

I added the colored numbers. 104 FCM is 4x4x6.5 full exchange (then losses/angles detract/subtract).

1 Like

Hmm I’m looking at the cable from my S4 that plugs into the fan controller and it is the same type. I’m scared to plug into my controller, my luck will fry everything :joy:

1 Like

Don’t do that on my account, my luck runs that way too!

@anon72256435 That’s the same info I just received from AC support. Ordering/preordering the S4 and the 69 Wi-Fi. Thanks for help guys!

1 Like

S4 cylnder volume sufficient for needed air flow?
S6/T6 is 402 Cuft/min maxed
4x4x6.5 min is 104 cuft for full air change (setting #2)
Compensate system losses for distance and angle bends.
AC-I chart says S4/T4 * Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball

1 Like

You know as much (or more) than the AC customer service rep I talked to yesterday! Actually, the S4 is pulling a little more than the Vivosun I’m currently using-I think it’s listed as 190 CFM and it has been “enough” through summer and winter grows. I’m only in a 2.3’ x 2.3’. 2 plants at a time, did 2 grows last year. That’s more than enough to keep me stocked up until he next harvest. I’m making the change for a little help in automation. Thanks again for all of your (and everyone else’s) help, I’m sure I’ll have many more questions when the packages start arriving!

The AC-I Fan will be so much quieter, you will be pleased with the money spent.
The AC-I Cloudline system is worth more to your girls than you will ever realize, until you cook a few gardens with high temperature un-caught problems. The automation is the BOSS.

2 Likes