Ac infinity Controller 67 question

So I just upgraded to the T6 with the controller. I looked online at the how to article for setting up. What I was wanting to do was have it set at a low level say 2 or 3 but to kick in higher when X temp is reached. The article online had step by step but when it gets to the part to set the alarm on the controller there is no option for that on the actual controller only via the App. My question is, if I followed the instructions and set the alarm on my app is that the same thing? The article I’m referencing is on coco for cannabis.
Is there a for sure way to set this up? I did set the high on auto as my low and humidity same and then set my alarms on my app as highs. I also have On set to 3 as anymorr sucks my tent in Bad and only want that if it needs.

1 Like

To set a minimum level that it runs all the time, go to “off” setting and set the speed there. Anytime the temperature and humidity are within acceptable levels the fan would be in the “off” position. Setting the off speed will assure that the fan runs all the time.

To ramp up the speed as temperature or humidity increase, go to the setting icon in upper right corner of device window and in the next window, select the middle menu at the top to select the amount of increase necessary to increase speed by one. I’m not home so I forget what the middle menu item is called but the other two menu items are “controller” and “system”

1 Like

Set off to your baseline (I have mine on 2), Set On to your max (I have mine on 8), then set it to auto, and set your temp/humidity/VPD thresholds.

1 Like

Do you have the low turned off I think it was that the article mentioned? I copied it below.

1. Unplug the probe from the controller.
  2. Use the Mode button to select On.
  3. Adjust the fan speed to somewhere in the middle, say 5, to start.
  4. Use the Mode button to select Auto.
  5. Adjust the High Temp trigger to 24° (the LOW end of your temperature range).
  6. Press Mode, and turn Low Temp trigger off by pressing the Up and Down arrows at the same time.
  7. Press Mode, and adjust the High Humid trigger to 50% (the LOW end of your RH range).
  8. Press Mode, and turn Low Humid trigger off by pressing the Up and Down arrows at the same time.
  9. Press Mode to select Alarm.
  10. Adjust the High Temp alarm to 28° (the HIGH end of your temperature range).
  11. Press Mode, and turn Low Temp alarm off by pressing the Up and Down arrows at the same time.
  12. Press Mode, and adjust the High Humid alarm to 60% (the HIGH end of your RH range).
  13. Press Mode, and turn Low Humid alarm off by pressing the Up and Down arrows at the same time.
  14. Use Mode button to get back to Auto.
  15. Plug the probe back in.

Use the app, you have more control over the controller. My instructions above are for when using the app. There is no need to plug/unplug the probe.

In the first window you set your upper and lower (if needed) triggers for temperature and humidity. There is a button on the left that allows you to choose between off/on/auto and others. Use the off button to set the off speed. Be sure to go back to auto when done

On the top right of that same screen is the settings icon. Select that and in the next window there are three tabs at the top where you set the ramp up speeds.

1 Like

Thank you so much I appreciate it and the book was confusing lol

1 Like

The Auto settings on App are just for timed settings. Did I do it right? Just did 9am to 9am figured maybe it would run whole time on auto

Figured it out, it wasn’t showing the whole screen for some reason

I sleep and can leave the tent unattended because I have the temp controlled.
I couldnt find information on the RPM for the T6 and AC-I CS provided.
I added the numbered colors. 48x48x80=4x4x6.5=104 cuft tent.
Full air exchange per minute is speed 2.
Night for tents
Intake (veg tent) set at #1 and Flower tent set at #2
Days higher as needed.
Previous posts have great handle on your questions.
NOTE: one of the Cloudline 67 software updates took multiple tries to get right and controoler didn’t work well until all got better. But I went off the deep, for the day.

1 Like

From the controller software OFF button will show setting available for ALL conditions. All modes are seperate and available for programming. Select each mode button and speed available for utilizing will display.
Off (minimum fan speed), ON (max fan speed) AUTO (will fluctuate if needed). these are the easiest settings for use.

The max/min threshold settings are available for selection (and scroll lower for Temp/Humid calibrations).
I spend 3 days going in circles and settled. The $1.25 plastic thermometer has a temperature.
Two AC-I Cloudline 67 Controllers, 2 temp probes (67s), one Cloudcom B1 Bluetooth remote Temp/Rh sensor, and one GOVEE temp/rh bluetooth remote sensor.
ALL read differently. SO I give up and keep it below 83 degrees (on most sensors).
Timed cycle settings are also available, but not needed for my grow.
Interval settings also, but not needed.
VPD for newbies GOOD LUCK (serious tail chasing exercise). However, I can look at the delta from temp guages and set VPD based upon the differences of recorded temps, confirmed with laser temp pointer.

1 Like

If you want you can easily adjust the reading for temp, humidity and vpn so that they all read the same. You only need to figure out which one is most accurate to use as your standard.

If you want to make adjustments to how your controller reads, adjust by selecting the setting icon on top right of screen on the app.

1 Like

Is there any advantage to the Controller 69 over the 67, other than the 69 will operate an AC Infinity light? I’m all HLG lighting, but I’m gaining interest in the AC for everything else.

1 Like

The 69 will control your devices discretely, rather than as a single device. For example on my 67 when I had both my exhaust fan and a circulation fan connected, I had one setting for both devices. Set one setting, and the other followed. With the 69, I can control them separately.

2 Likes

Thanks @Newt, I think I’m ready to take the plunge. I think the 69 Wi-Fi would better suit my needs. The only problem is the Cloudline T4 that I will also be ordering (or pre-ordering) comes with Controller 67. I won’t have any use for this at all. I sent an email to AC to see if there’s anything they can do, but haven’t heard back yet. I also pre-ordered the Cloudray S6 a couple of weeks ago but haven’t received it yet.

The controller 69 recently came out in a WiFi version that should allow for remote monitoring, rather than Bluetooth found in controller 67 and first generation controller 69 which requires you to be within Bluetooth range.

1 Like

The S4 may come without the remote controller (just a dial pot).
Ask AC-I Cust\Support if the S4 will connect to the 69.
Sucks the bluetooth range is limited.
But the T6 fan on #2 setting will RPM a full tent air exchange in a minute (tent is 4x4x6.5)

2 Likes

Loving my 67 controller so far. It would be nice to have wifi alerts but the range on the Bluetooth is nuts. I’m probably 200+ feet away with 2 buildings between me and my controller and it works fine. I want to add the cloud ray fans when they come in stock. Eventually I’ll get the 69 controller but for now this one does everything I need now that I’ve learned to fine tune it.

1 Like

Yes, The AC-I Cloudline system lets me sleep at night. No worries about temperature (yet).
I will have to try the Cloudray, someday. I use a couple of fans. Oscilating, old inventory.

2 Likes

Agreed, I’m still learning my settings since I upgraded from an s4 fan to the T6 it’s a huge difference lol

1 Like

@DEEPDIVERDAVE According to the AC website, the S4 will indeed connect to either the 67 or 69. In fact, they are both options for purchase with the S4, but no mention of the 69 Wi-Fi model. Hopefully I’ll hear back from AC support soon. Thanks!