AC infinity cloudline fans

Comes with 2 plug ins. 1st for attachment to raise RH and 2nd for the attachment to lower (fan)

1 Like

Not that Iā€™m aware of, just the temp controller.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve already got an external humidity controller like that, but itā€™s just on/off. If I was going to spend the extra $$ on a hyper fan, Iā€™d want to be able to use the multi speed option.

The more I think about my grow room though, the less I feel Iā€™d need a fan that is multi speed. I still have some time to decide.

1 Like

How does the controller effect humidy and temp??? With the speed control alone itā€™s just pulling heat out and hopefully pulling fresh air Into the tent??? So what does the controller do to control humidity???

It turns the fan on when RH gets to a certain level.

I recently purchased the 4" fans with thermostat. Iā€™ll report back when I get them installed.

That what I not getting. When the fan goes on the Rh drops or goes up??

The RH would usually drop when fan runs, assuming the RH in the tent is higher than RH outside the tent, which it usually is.

Ya my tent is inside my bedroom. Rh in is basicly same as bedroom as the air intake is pulling from the bedroom.

Yeah I did not see the need for the temp and humidity controls so I bought the S6 version for like $50 cheaper. I just want it to run when I want it to run.

Wish I could understand it better so I could figure of I needed it or not???

It doesnā€™t necessarily. The controller allows you to control the fan with relative humidity set point.

You can set the cloudiness 4" to do that. I like it because I can set the exhaust a little faster than the intake so all my exhaust gets the smell filtered out.

I have no idea what youā€™re talking about. I have the 6" S6 with speed control, all I need. I want exhaust running at all times, not based on temp or humidity levels.

1 Like

I currently run 24/7 exhust and add filter when needed, just trying to learn. I guess I dont understand the relationship between temp,RH, and airflow.

I was just letting you know the 4" AC fans can be set to run all the time with speed control.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, I smoke a lot of weed.

You have temp and rh in your space being changed by the temp and air youā€™re bringing into your space. Sometimes you want more air coming into your space to get to ideal conditions, and sometimes you want less air coming into your space to get to ideal conditions. It will depend on what the conditions are lol.

Someone growing in a basement in January is going to have different needs than someone growing in a garage in july right? If the temperature in your tent is 80f and the temperature of your intake air is 75f, you canā€™t expect to run your grow space at 70f right? But you could adjust your fan speeds to run somewhere in the middle. Or you could have a fan that runs on a controller that starts at around 80f and shuts the fan off around 75f. Or if you would rather have the fan operate on relative humidity set points the same principle. Thatā€™s what the controller does.

Ok (I think) in my case there is very little difference between in and out other than the heat from the light as the tent is inside an air conditioned room. Temps at a fairly constant 79 and a RH of 45/55

1 Like

Thank you for splaining that. Does put it into perspective for me. Sometimes I need pictures! LOL.

1 Like