Ac infinity 69 pro controller

Thanx for the update brother :+1:, they’re definitely having issues :upside_down_face:

I’ve gotten my tent. Oscillating fan. Filter and exhaust. Ac finity 5 gallon pots. My drying tent. Got the 69 pro controller last week (2 day shipping). Only thing I can’t get my hand on is their new humidifier but it’ll be awhile before that is available. Such a long back order right now because it’s new.

1 Like

My best advice is to get the app. Connect your controller and play with automation. That’s what I did and it was pretty simple. Haven’t touched it since I set it up. Running perfectly. I tried the YouTube videos and the ridiculous instruction book the give you. Try what I did and see if it works. I’m an idiot when it comes to technology. My 17 yr old daughter has to help me with my phone ALOT. I have faith in you buddy. Anything I can do to help I sure will. Hope this helps

1 Like

Yup it’s the new sh_t thats tough to get, everyone wants it😁

1 Like

All the sponsored folks are getting first dibs on it so once they’re all squared away then us joe shmoes can get it. Lol.

1 Like

My humidifier is not an AC infinity. But that is only because AC infinity didn’t have one. That has been the only problem dealing with the company.

2 Likes

Yup im in same boat, i am glad you can get adapters for the lights so at least your not locked in to use there lights with the controller.but I’m waiting for the humidifier to come back in stock also😔. On the upside they do have good quality stuff😁

2 Likes

Yup thats basically what I did, sat in front of the tent and kept messing with settings and watched what happened then adjust till i had everything working the way I wanted.
Their instruction book was tuff to follow :100:

1 Like

Their products are second to none quality wise. Product availability is definitely lacking.

2 Likes

The only thing I can’t get my hands on is that dang humidifier. Everything else easy

Have you tried to get an expansion dongle? It’s used to run more than one item on a single port. I have never been able to find one.

1 Like

I haven’t I’ve seen them in the instruction books but thats it. im curious how that would work myself if plugged into 1 port not sure how you could program ea piece separately :thinking:

Do they make such a thing? I just looked for it, and cannot find it… Perhaps you’re referring to the plug module?
I wonder if they will figure out a way to bridge from the new controller “UIS” to an older Bluetooth “molle” !!! I bet theres thousands of the older 67s users out there like me wondering how they could interface to the newer one… And wifi all items

1 Like

Mine came with it. Just ordered the pro controller and ran my 4” inline to it. Ac finity fan and probe all from my 67 controller. Works like a champ