Ac infinity 69 pro controller

Somebody owes me a beer. My hair will never grow back.
Fortunately, I believe the controllers can do better than I can at dialing in the tents, so I have and use them. Almost as much fun dialing parameters for precision, as watching the ladies grow and phase-wave.

1 Like

Ac infinity has a video on how to setup ur 69 controller properly you should have a look on YouTube

1 Like

There videos seem very vague the don’t really explain much on different settings .there are a few u tube vids that are somewhat helpful. Not sure what we’re allowed to do as far as putting up links, but would be helpful

2 Likes

One can skirt the link being edited. By typing the word DOT in the address.
Example you can direct someone to this webpage, by telling them to use ILGMdotcom.

1 Like

Cool thank you :grin:

I also used two 6-in Infinity fans with the 69 control. For that set up I had two 2x4 tents AC Infinity fan in each one filter sucking out of the tent to another filter outside to keep no smell.
I just ended up setting mine as a timer I didn’t care about the humidity that’s not too bad here. So the fans are a little bit more when the lights on and when the lights turn off the fans go down to a lower speed.
My big problem with the controller I would love to shut the Wi-Fi Bluetooth setting on the controller itself. Why so someone don’t see an AC One controller on their Bluetooth phone and then look it up on Google to see what the hell it is LOL.
My setup now is more airtight because it’s not as dust free environment in my last home at the moment. One 2x4 tent one AC fan with filter put in air in one AC fan with dual filters going out. The fan going out is on the controller the fan going in is on the manual controller that came with the fan.
Does anybody know does this controller allow for each fan to individually have different speeds at the same time?
Great topic everybody’s awesome here be safe

3 Likes

Each fan has to be plugged into controller separately then yes each can have their own settings.you can control up to 4 devices . Also do you have the 69 controller or the 69 pro controller? the pro has wifi that one you can control remotely which i like much better. Thanx for checking out the thread​:grin::beers::100:

3 Likes

I have the controller 67 not 69. I’m a big dummy lol

2 Likes

The AC Infinty humidifiers have been sold out for a while now. Since I got the Pro 69 controller I’ve been wanting to get one for easy automation. The one I really want is on their website but hasn’t been released yet. Emailed them, waiting for response.

2 Likes

Yup i was looking at them to, and yes ac infinity is having issues keeping items in stock, sounds like @Jonesy287 said he’s getting ac infinity stuff thru Amazon but not sure what he has got :thinking:

3 Likes

Yup different animal still nice to have if you have a chance to get a 69 pro i would recommend altho not user friendly it does work well but that’s why i started this thread😁

1 Like

How do you link a YouTube video?

69Pro (WiFi) using the UIS dongle AC-ADL8 type B (out of stock) connects 4- independent channels of operation and programming. I use my Controller for Channel 1, runs T8 filtered exhaust (into attic for temperature reduction or lung room for less temp reduction. Channel 2 runs a T6 intake fan using different settings, that will change as needed for t8 feeding. Channel 3 has a fan cooling the HLG350R heat sink (not required but works well). Set at 5, with increasing if necessary to cool more.Awaiting re-stocking for connecting HLG 350R to 69 for dimmer control (69 pro channel 4) .
LSS, YES, each channel can be individually programed, or, ALL selection set all, to one program, as input to the ALL channel.

3 Likes

Not sure about that. If you cannot copy and paste the link. Then you may need to download it to one of your files first.

2 Likes

I cut and paste a copy of the picture in PAINT (jpeg), link can be searched from title on picture.

4 Likes

Cloudline Controller 67 has two channels That use MOLEX, not UIS (like the 69Pro).
MOLEX to UIS dongle cna be used for UIS connected equipment.

4 Likes

I got a response today. They’re currently filling all the pre orders once they’ve been filled they’ll start filling restock requests. You submit a notification request and I guess they fill them first come first serve. I also inquired as to when the T5 would be released because that’s the size I really want, unfortunately no ETA for the T5

2 Likes

Yup thats how it worked for me and once i ordered i had to wait 4 weeks before I got it (69 pro controller)

I haven’t watched the whole video but may be of some assistance with any luck. im sure we’ll see more the longer this unit is out

3 Likes

Ordered mine in November and received an email that they wouldn’t be shipping until March. They at least refunded the shipping cost.

3 Likes