Ac infinity 69 pro controller

Manually for me also. Sorry I couldn’t help more. Happy growing!

4 Likes

No worries brother :grin: hopefully this thread will become a tutorial with any luck​:+1:

1 Like

So i messed around with the controller some yesterday and uploaded some screen shots. I set these from the port buttons, but i see there’s another area that automation for everything i believe i didn’t mess with that yet, anyway i did each port separately and only set high temp triggers for inline fan and clip on fanand left low triggers off for each of those i also set min to 1 on ea and max for inline fan to 10 and 5 for clip on fan both fans set to auto, light i set to schedule and set start and stop times, so @Eternal1 does this sound and look about right? Figure we can compare notes​:grin::beers:

2 Likes

It does. I have my lights set to a schedule as well. I have an independent humidifier set to 60%. Then I set my controllers to VDP with the KPa set at .98 to 1.03. A very narrow window. Amazingly it keeps it very close. I really like the AC Infinity grow equipment other than the fact that programing the controller seems almost counter intuitive. By the way you seem to have caught on very fast. Congratulations.

4 Likes

Appreciate that my friend, I’m No stranger to controllers been a machinist for almost 40 yrs now and have setup and run many cnc machines at work🤪but anyways i also see there is that automation button on the bottom row and when you tap that then tap plus button it looks like you can set up groups like veg or flower and setup your equipment within each group i guess that would make it so you can switch between programs depending on growth stages, does that make sense to you?

1 Like

It does make sense although I don’t use it. I can set everything I want to set without automation. By the way If you come up with new and or different ways to program the unit let me know as well. We are in this together.

1 Like

You bet anything i figure out i will definitely post here, thanx for your help growmie​:grin::beers::+1::100:

Is that humidifier an ac infinity one? was thinking of getting one, the one i have has its own humidistat controller and never jives with the 69 pro controller

Using the controller for setting will drive you crazy. If you miss and speed button.
The app allows user friendly settings. WORDS of caution,
APP-UPDATING may restore to factory settings and life can get difficult.
Bluetooth has limits and WiFi won’t connect 5GHZ gateway.
Remote temperature setting gets difficult and dependent on many factors.
Close enough for making it work. AC-ADL8 dongle required for my set-up and out of stock, so the HLG350 is manual, and works ok for now.

Confusing and switching programs causes conflicts, in my grow. Outlet controller for system hours of operation. (AC-I out of stock for AC-ADL8 Dongle)
Cloudline Controller Settings
OFF sets minimum speed desired, but is OFF in OFF mode (set and switch to auto).
ON set max speed.
Auto sets control to temperature, Humidity. or VPD enabled settings.
Schedule set time
Cycle set cycling between MAX and Min settings.

THE required user inputs for device and system functions are the in controller setting (top right gear wheel). . Three catagories for settings "CONTROLLER, PORT, SYSTEM
NOTE under PORT, setting I use transition temp +1 for system gradual increasing.equipment

3 Likes

Thanx for stopping and helping out :+1::100:appreciate your time and insight, the system hopefully improves over time. Definitely not user-friendly :crazy_face:

1 Like

Actually, I have 3 years’ experience from attempting to grow in the 70-80’s and the controller will provide system monitoring as insurance all is well, in my (your) absence. I sleep better.
Admittedly, learning the Cloudline Controllers was less than fun. Firmware upgrades usually fail and devices require resetting, but in all honestly, it could be the F/A-18 Growlers, my fat fingers, or blind eyes causing the trouble. Phone app saves me from living in grow as ever-changing conditions exist.

1 Like

They learned from Bill Gates and Microsoft, i am sure.
Hype and advertise, then sell it.
Then fix it and sell the new improved version.

2 Likes

Just got mine a week ago love it. Was a pain in ass to set up. Use the app and the automations. I have 2 “CYNC” plugs that are Wi-Fi for my lights and my humidifier. Set timers on this and turn on and off remotely. Finally got y whole tent automated. Just have to refill water in humidifier and water the plants. That’s it!

1 Like

I fully agree with you brother it is a pita to set up i basically set lights to schedule- time on, time off i have 2 mars hydro ts3000 lights daisy chained and using adapter to connect to the controller and works well was nicely surprised then set inline fan and clip on fan to auto, was using automation fairly easy to figure out?any info i figure out im going to post here so it helps everyone out. Haven’t seen much posted about this controller anywhere so figured I’d start this thread, appreciate you stopping in and sharing :+1::100::beers:

2 Likes

@Jonesy287 and @Zudnik, A word of caution. Firmware upgrading/updating, may set controller functions to factory default settings. Be Aware, or beware.

Rather disappointing that AC-I is “out of stock” for the AC-ADL8 (type B) dongle for the 69Pro (required for UIS connection to RJ11/12 dimmer.
Outlet Controllers, 75 or 79 work well, same principles.

2 Likes

They do seem to be having issues keeping things in stock i was on a wait list for a good 4 weeks before I got the 69 pro controller, i assume supply chain issues :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Haven’t had any issues with mine whatsoever

1 Like

I am on multiple lists for (have been) for their equipment, repeatedly.
I do continually buy their products to improve (make easier for me) my grow management.
The ladies are happy.

2 Likes

Waited two days to receive from Amazon

1 Like

This is a great thread. I wish it would been around when I was trying to program mine.

1 Like