AC Infinity 6" filter

Damn, this thing is purty! I didn’t know they made filters.

6 Likes

How much eas that?

1 Like

Someone posted about them couple weeks ago. Interested to hear how they perform.

1 Like

I may pick another 6in fan and try out the filter with it this winter with my attic tent.

2 Likes

The 6in one is 59.99
The 4in one is 39.99

2 Likes

Seems pretty inexpensive. Not sure if that’s a steal, or to have low expectations.

5 Likes

I feel like it’s probably a cheaper filter. But their fans are so good I don’t know why they would want to put out a bunk filter. We will see I guess

4 Likes

The 6" was $59.99 at Amazon. I’ve tried the Vivosun and an I-Power, and both started getting restricted within 2 months. Humidity is at 50% or less, so I don’t know WTF is going on. Thought I’d try a different brand. I love the 6" AC Infinity fan!

I took my IPower that got restricted 1st, and used it as an exhaust filter instead of intake. The air at least was moving vs the intake end. I have the AC Infinity filter mounted on the exhaust end as well. We’ll see…

2 Likes

Yeah I love my t6. I have a vivosun 6in have had no issues yet.

1 Like

I have the fan filter combo it’s the best fan on the market

1 Like

A 6" filter that is anything south of 100 dollars is probably crap. Been there done that got the t shirt. If you need a filter that WORKS…look at Phresh filters.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XBXFPD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_T1ZrDb03FG3M2

3 Likes

Works awesome and is quiet

2 Likes

@Hogmaster very high quality fan and super quiet. @imSICKkid I heard about thresh. They good?

I have a 3X3 tent and use the AC Infinity 4" fan and it pulls my tent in on all 4 sides. Not much headspace in a 3X3 for a 6 ". Without the filter,

@moneypit @dbrn32 @DankGunslinger

From the AC Infinity Website:

PREMIUM GRADE CARBON

Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 60mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.

2 Likes

So is this good or bad?lol

No other companies really list the specs on their carbon filters. So unless someone has specs to compare their existing filter to, this doesn’t help much. Unfortunately. @DankGunslinger

1 Like

Lol I’m el nooberino over here I was like ok that’s cool. Sorry buddy just being funny.

1 Like

Mine wouldn’t pull in the sides of a 2x2 tent on speed 8. Pretty disappointed in it for an exhaust fan. I repurposed it to an intake fan and it works well.

1 Like