AC Infinity 4x4 advanced grow tent

ADVANCE GROW TENT SYSTEM 4X4, 4-PLANT KIT, INTEGRATED SMART CONTROLS TO AUTOMATE VENTILATION, CIRCULATION, FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT…

Can somebody look into this and tell me what else may be needed to grow 4-5 female plants indoor. Im new to this growing thing but im awaiting this products arrival and would like to know what else would be needed equipment wise, thanks.

1 Like

I think I saw that kit the other day. You’ll need a decent ph pen like an apera20, you may need environmental control like humidifier, dehumidifier…soil/coco/hydro and nutrients

1 Like

Hmm ive never heard of an ac infinity light but the specs looks decent enough, youll need coco coir ( or whatever medium you want) ,ph pen, ph down, nutrients( jacks 321 is dependable and easy) fromt there theres optionals like humidifier , extra additives i use zues juice, mr fulvic, molasses, and silica. Im not sure if that control box thing has a digital timer too. Oh and drainage pans and something that elevates them like wire racks

2 Likes

Looks pretty complete. You’ll need to add pots with plants and water nutrients and additional maintenance gear like pH and TDS test kits.
Not bad for the price but your paying extra for the automated controls. So look at that very closely. Light looks like it will cover the 4x4 I’d add a UV side bar for flowering. And a bug zapper and UV ionizing air purifier to kill any airborne spores and whatnot.
Best price I found $899

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, i bought this set up and a Ph tester. That’s all i got. Not sure if this tent had all i needed but i didn’t think so. Humidifier? Dehumidifier? Nutrients? Soil? Any advice there and is there anything else you think i may need such as elevated pot racks with a pan underneath? Im completely new to this and skeptical af because of the many methods im reading…

I use fox farm soil and nutes… pretty good results. Try to make a choice… start with soil, hydro, or dwc. Each with have a different needs list and path to harvest. It will not suit you to read everything about all manner of technique. Pick a style and focus on it.

2 Likes

Love AC infinity, fans and controlers work great, im sure their light will be nice. Do us all a favor and post lots of pictures of your setup.

2 Likes

I’ve using DWC hydroponics for a while now and can’t go back to dirt. Pretty much eliminates pest and any nutrient lockout are easily averted in 24 hours.

5 Likes

Agree with all the previous comments, sounds like you need to pick your grow style.

I just wanted to add, soil can get the job done too.

6 Likes

AC infinity makes quality grow equipment you made a good choice for simplicity in growing you may want to look into grow dots I’m using them on my present grow most trouble free grow I’ve ever had have already ordered more for my next grow

6 Likes

I just heard about growdots the other day. They work well?

Amazing just water use recharge and fish shit maybe some calmag at the end of flower

1 Like

Ed I think you will really like that tent, controller and inline fan. I have it’s little brother 4x2x6 stout poles and great material. I also have the Controller 67 you have the Blue tooth 69 which will controller 4 devices very cool. All their inline fans are the best 6" is a good size for your tent space.

My only concern is the light 400 Watts is a bit less than recommended in a 4x4, but I bet you can do it just try 4 plants in there this first time… Your big decision is what to grow your plant in soil, coco or something else. Best wishes and happy growing.

1 Like