AC/DC seed source?

I have been growing AC/DC for three years to get the highest CBD strain I could find. It is suppose to be 22% CBD to 1% THC. I have had to drive to Oregon to get clones and would like to find a source for these clones in WA state or find a source for seeds. I would be happy to grow a commercial hemp for the CBD source as well but only find sources that sell to licensed commercial growers, I am Medically licensed for Washington State. So far I am unsuccessful. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

1 Like

@Hogmaster is very helpful :+1:

2 Likes

Your request is tough to accomplish due to forum policy and security.

I will see if I can figure out how to connect you with someone but, I will have to reach out and get permission to share info to you.

I have a friends in Wa. that are doing great work attempting to produce smokable hemp.

Meanwhile. Please read the ILGM forum policy so as not to get anyone in trouble. Thanks. lw ! admin

1 Like

Thank you! I read those rules when I first joined over a year ago but forgot to check them for this post. Sorry for the transgression. Should I delete this post?

2 Likes

Love the song… made me smile this afternoon. Thanks

1 Like

Not at this time. I am changing emails due to a hack of my hosting site and I am trying to keep up with my interactions. My new email has yet to resolve in the system because, I did not get notice you replied. I may PM you in the near future. Might take a few days. Everyone is so…almost too busy to even answer phone calls.

1 Like

Tell you what. I can make this topic invisible to others if you would like.

1 Like

That is fine for me. I even found seeds online,

Thanks for your help,

1 Like

@latewood is a great help you got the Man helping you now @kolive

Thanks!