Absolutely no discipline with buying seeds, lol

If I ever get to the point of breeding seeds and new strains i shall name my fist strain - “No Discipline” !

Ain’t no cure for that disease!
This time last year before legal growing here, I had ZERO strains.
Less than a year later I have 25+ strains available by opening the fridge!!
And the quest has yet to subside!

Happy Collecting Everyone!!!

5 Likes

Yes failed fusion is much fun but I’ll take it. I would have been in a W/C for life. Many doctors look @ me like how do you fuction? I just do. Also been a couple of car wrecks and the back is ok even though i hurt each day. My Lord helps me.and growing weed makes life easier. Thanks for your offer

4 Likes

I’ve got some feminized photos I’d tried.

1 Like

The first way to address seed addiction is to admit you have a problem!

3 Likes

Yes… It’s step one… Control is step 2.

3 Likes

Agree. Second step is staying off the buy seeds page! Lol. Although, if they come up with a Green Crack auto, I might have a relapse.

3 Likes

Hate to push you into a relapse, but Fastbuds has a killer Green Crack Auto! Sorry, lol.

2 Likes

Sooo… Today’s been tough… Greenpoint sent out a newsletter alerting of new hybrid strains they’ve developed with… Runtz and Apple Fritter…(last released was feminized Animal Cookies S1 and a bunch of tasty hybrids of it) Plus they’ll have Feminized F1, 2 or S1 seeds of Runtz and Apple Fritter.

Soo… The next month or so is going to be (great) … I mean rough. :unamused:

My internet speed sucks… Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on some free testers when they release…so far they have “sold out” on the free testers before I can get successfully logged in. But they take heavily discounted pre-orders… So… Yay…

Then there’s still Fruity Pebbles. Mmmmm.

2 Likes

@Cap_Ron @kellydans @MidwestGuy @spudeater65 @Tylersays

Had a Bad weekend…

ILGM: Runtz - 10 seeds
Greenpoint: Dunkaroos, Daiquiri, Banana Fruit Cake…6 each.

Planning next grow as my girls (bty og, gsce) are getting close to switching to the flower tent.

Next up… Cookies galore!

Sunset Sherbet
Gelato
Runts
And haven’t decided on the fourth…

Girls Scout Cookies forum cut
Berner’s Cookies
Platinum Cookies
Lemon Frosting
Do-si-dos
Frozen Custard

It hard to decide… Which is trouble… That could lead to purchasing another flower tent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m sending off a check tomorrow to Ethos for Tier 2 membership in their program. LOL!
10 exclusive pre-release strains a year plus other freebies, discounts, and benefits.
Hopefully that’ll satisfy my need for a couple of months.

Problem is there’s no shortage of tasty strains out there I want to grow!! LOL!

5 Likes

I’ve been doing great skipping the Mephisto drops on Mondays. I’m waiting patiently for Sour Stomper and Hubbabubbasmelloscope, lol.

2 Likes

Okay… Please explain… Cannot seem to find any about that.

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 had mentioned it one evening and I went over to their site and checked it out. They’ve got the info there.

We talked about it around here in my journal apparently lol for a few posts.
I’ve been collecting the old classics so far, but I’m ready to start getting into more of the new genetics.
I figured the ones that have been around for a while would be a little more forgiving to start with.

4 Likes

It’s really a great program for great genetics. Soon ima be joining him just have 2 wait 4 taxes so wife don’t kill me

3 Likes

I consider myself a seed collector that grows. This approach has helped me accept the fact that I have more seeds than I can ever grow.

4 Likes

Nice… I am going to try that…

Justification… Nice.

@NeoGroR love your Animal avatar pic.

2 Likes

Look what showed up today.

5 Likes

Lucky you

2 Likes

Congratulations! I just received the “your seeds have shipped” email from ilgm and greenpoint.

Was weak… Now I am over 100 strains. Had to buy one more collection kit.

11 Likes

You sir have lifetimes of growing ahead of you…happy growing :bat: :rofl:

2 Likes