IceSheets 3x3 grow

I’m doing well, just starting a CBD run. I’ve been covered up at work and home. Haven’t been on forum as much. I should be starting my journal right now, but I’m trying to get caught up on notifications. I’ve got 3 Blueberry CBD and 3 Sebrings Revenge CBD started.

2 Likes

Forsure man. That’s cool! I have always wanted to try a CBD strain. Once April comes by season starts back up and I will be super busy again. But I’ll try and post/catch up when the time allows it:)

1 Like

Hey everyone! Doing my last water with nutes tonight. On Friday I will be doing the flush.

7 gallon fabric pots. Will be flushing 10 gallons of water per plant.

Question… should I flush with just regular phd water or add epson salts… and how much?

Leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be back on 3/1 hoping to harvest shortly once I get home.

@AfgVet @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @Myfriendis410 @spankyjr1 @imSICKkid @Capt.Cola @elheffe702

8 Likes

I would just use water until you get a runoff ppm that you agree with.

7 Likes

I second that.

7 Likes

Those buds are nice and swollen. You have any pics closer up? Plants look great bro :sunglasses:. Enjoy the trip!

2 Likes

Thanks man:) hittin the hay but will snap some close ups when I get home

2 Likes

Looking good! agree with above PH water only
I just chopped 2 down will be doing a third today

Nice chunky colas you got there!! I’m with SickKid, water till you see the output you’re looking for

1 Like

Damn, looking great :+1:

Looks great! Just water like the others said.

1 Like

Hey dudes! Just did another flush tonight now that I’m back home from vacation. Gals swelled up a lot over the last 7 days. Check them out!

15 Likes

@Capt.Cola

1 Like

Hope your vacation was good. Your plants look fantastic. Really nice purplish color on that bud. Are they ready for the chop? Did you defoliate the plant on the left? Great work bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah I defoliated the one on the left the most. Trichomes are still cloudy/clear and they seem to continue to swell so I am going to check at the end of the week. Sound like a plan?

3 Likes

Yea let um fatten up until you see the trics change to what you want. I personally try to check daily at this stage especially with sativa dominate plants. Are you going to do a couple days of dark? If so remember they will mature a little over that time. So close now!

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice @Capt.Cola !!

This will be my first time doing the two day dark period and I’m excited to see what happens. Will be posting the chop here soon hopefully:)

3 Likes

It’s something I have done since my first grow. Try not to put the pot into dark right after watering. I keep my dark tent on the cooler side with rh as low as I can get it. Cant wait to see the final product.

2 Likes

You should wait to defoiliate till the day your gonna chop the leaves help the plant finish maturing. Just my opinion looking really nice!!

Harvest today:) always a great day.

@Bulldognuts @Hellraiser

12 Likes