IceSheets 3x3 grow

Well you know what I’ve got to say :smirk: LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

Stella found her sun spot and is like “Paint me like one of your French girls”

3 Likes

My little Buddies love laying in the sun. Even during the summer, but only while laying in the A/C. We have a bench in front of double set of windows. They all jockey for position to get the best spot to nap in the sun :sun_with_face: :sleeping:

1 Like

I ran a AGLEX 2000 for my firsr grow in tent and got close to 11 ounces of dense bud. My current crop is under hlg 550 and I will be able to clarify the difference in bud here soon. So far it is very similar so I imagine it will be flavour, etc that is the difference. The one big one I noticed between the two was trichome development. The HLG is simply hands down the better light for that reason. Also the lack of fans for cooling makes it much quieter as opposed to the 4 fans the AGLEX had. Weight of light, quality of Chips/light. But to be clear I feel like comparing these two is like apples and oranges as the 550 is for flowering only and is 1000 watt HID replacement and the Aglex is only around 408 actual watts. I was surprised at the quality I got from my AGLEX and was content for the time I used it, but will never look back now thatI have an HLG. I was looking at new one for vegging but think t5’s would be more cost effective for me atm.

3 Likes

Nice man. Yeah I am loving my HLG. Keeping my Bestva 2000 reflector series for my Veg tent. My girls have always loved the full spectrum blurples during Veg. I veg them under 24/7 light. But I also run autos.

3 Likes

3 more Auto Gorilla Glues on their way:)

7 Likes

Top the new ladies tonight:)

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m leaving on vacay on Thursday and harvesting on Monday when I get home. Trichs are cloudy and amber right now. Going to flush with 4 gallons of water tonight. Here is Misty the auto on week 9 from seed. Got to love dem autos.

6 Likes

Looking good @IceSheets
Is 4 days enough time after a flush to get all the chemicals out before a harvest?

1 Like

I’m going to check on Monday and see what the trichs look like. If I still have at least 50% cloudy trichs then I might do one more flush. If looking more amber than I will just chop and cure longer.

3 Likes

Hey Everyone!!!

It’s about to be that happy time. I will probably end up doing one more flush on Monday the 18th and chopping on Friday the 22nd. Does anyone have any advice on the last 5 days before harvest. I will probably do 48 hours of dark so flush on Monday and then lights out on Wednesday.

Does this sound like a good plan? Trichs are looking fully cloudy with some amber now. I figured 9 more days and the trichs will be at least 50% amber.

I also chop and hang now without doing much trimming until buds are dry. Feel like the longer the drying period the better the bud.

@Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @dbrn32 @merlin44 @BobbyDigital @elheffe702 @Covertgrower @imSICKkid @kaptain3d @Nicky

10 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan, as you gain experience you’ll get more and more sure about what you like :+1:

6 Likes

Sounds good to me

1 Like

I thought you wanted to harvest when the trichomes were cloudy? Unless I’m missing something then please tell me :sweat_smile: @IceSheets

1 Like

Hahaha. Depends on the high you want. I normally harvest once I see all cloudy trichs and few amber. I’m letting Misty go a little longer to see what an extra week of budswell looks like. I fuck around a lot.

6 Likes

I mean you know how it is, want the best! I don’t want it harsh and I want it to be smooth and tasty.

2 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan.

2 Likes

Forsure bud! Actually after you mentioned the 4 day flush I decided to bump it up to 10 days with two flushes. That’s the beauty of this board!!!

3 Likes

I support this.

5 Likes

What are you growing in? Looks :fire: BTW

2 Likes