Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

Thanks @Gremmall, and @dbrn32. Real compliments coming from you guys! I’ve got a Grand Daddy Purp seed coming and I’m thinking of making it a Mother for a few scrogs of clones. I want to try the Kratzky method with them. The QB light is the best brother. Thanks for leading the way. I may get another and sell off all the blurps I have.

3 Likes

She’s not a 'head so it only takes a few tokes to get her stoned. I like to guage the strength with her!!.How ya doin missy? @Missiles. Your girls are comin on strong now huh!?

4 Likes

That’s nice you have someone to test it on. Sometimes I want to just give my weed for a stranger to smoke to see how good someone else like it but unfortunately I don’t trust anyone to share with them that I grow.

Yes my girls are getting to that fun early adult stage. I have to get them back in line every now and then :grin: I just flipped them so they are gonna take a wild streak on me lol I hope you enjoy your weekend :wink:

4 Likes

@Missiles, Yeah its cool to check with her…I cant tell if Im high from the last joint or the new one!!!..lol
You should cherish them while the girls are young…they flip so quickly!
That’s from a ethnic joke I know. Not PC but well if you have a sense of humor, than its funny…
Muslim guy goes to a barbershop and starts talking to the barber about his children. He opens his wallet and starts showing the barber some pics…“this ones 7, this ones 9, this ones 11”…the muslim guy says… barber says “they’re beautiful, you must be proud. You should cherish them, they blow up so quickly”
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch @dbrn32, the QB you suggested made my grows go from pedestrian to professional. The girls I moved back under the blurps have stopped growing. I hope they pick it up a bit before they flip. They’re small as of now. And with the 2 ww/cs (1 in each tent at the same age) I’m doing a bit of a comparison test. Tho the one I left under the QB didnt have to adjust. But these guys just havent shown any growth in days.
All the best to you!

4 Likes

Lol that was good! Too funny :wink:

2 Likes

Ahhhh, that takes me back to my grows :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nice yield bro! I love that I have a stoner family all my little ginnie pigs haha they loved my outdoor and are already waiting for my indoor hahaa

3 Likes

Dude @Beezy745, I know the last run was a good one not just from her but my other friends and my old supplier. I gave him a zip of 1/2 each. he wanted me to supply him whenever I grew more. I’m like, ain’t gonna happen. I don’t have enough room to grow enough to supply him and me and I give a bunch away and I ain’t breakin’ the law while I’m breaking the law!

3 Likes

could be pheno’s @Gremmall,
last grow I had a small amnesia and a giant auto from ILGM and so is the one on the left. we’ll see, no reaction again tonite. I gotta scroll up to see how many days its been…lol

2 Likes

The GG4 and WW autos at 51days in daylight and one of the WW/CS in the front at 36 days.

Here you can see the transition is underway on both. Different strains but they’re neck and neck since they sprouted.
The White Widow

The GG4

And the little girls in the blurple tent.
No growth since the move

I got up early hoping to do some fishing this morning but there’s a gale force wind in effect and its effin cold. All good, finally a breakfast at home!
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Likes

That feeling is just amazing! Just the reaction of people I love it and when I said it was my outdoor i got the “no way” hahaha happy growing gromie! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah @Beezy745, my buddies have all been amazed. Sheeet I’m amazed! But maybe no one more than my old supplier! He wants me to supply him!

3 Likes

Doo wop do do wop doo wop da de da doo oh…
Here we go again again. Im finally seeing some change to the Amnesia Haze and White Widow/California Snow girls in the blurple tent.

After a week some growth has continued finally so I went ahead and ordered another QB for this tent and as a backup. (Thats what I told the wife…hehehehe…shhhh.) They are really surdy and bushy like lettuce but they really stopped growth for a week. The stalks are fattening up and they finally showed some vertical growth again. With this short test Im convinced the QB’s are the best light for the money. My last grow proved that in flower they performed so much better than the burples. Great bud structure and no bleaching from the lights. The ones I did under the blurples had bleached tops on many colas and were fluffy buds as well.
So as soon as I get it I’ll put it with these

and the other WW/CS that I left in with her big sister’s GG#4 and WW.
She never stopped and is showing a little more stretch to her than these two did at the same time under this QB, but I think its because she’s on the perimeter of the light, but shes gonna be a bushy big girl too. I gave some light LST to her top in an effort to let her bush up a bit and force some more side branching.
The two big girls are flipping now but they got as big as my two photos did when I decided to flip them on the last grow.
They pushed everyone else out. The WW/CS is in front trying to share some light that the GG4 and WWCS are soaking up.
Last night the WW got her first flower feed with FF Tiger And Big Bloom and CalMag and a little kelp. About 650ppms total at 6.2ph. The GG4 is a little behind her so I gave her one more FF Grow Big feed and the same as above as far as secondary nutes. I do the Cal Mag and Kelp, with every feed since 2nd week above soil. I added the FF grow big the 4th week of veg and will keep it up with all of them till the second week of flower like I just did with the WW. I also do a foliar spray 2x a day with ph’d water with cal mag and kelp and a trace of FF Grow Big as well for the girls in veg
Thats it for now… its time to burn!

4 Likes

OH MRS. @abouttime!!!

3 Likes

Yeah @Gremmall, she’s a little annoyed that I grabbed another room in the house, but shes happy Im saving $$$$… She’s also impressed with how I’ve gotten better at it.
All in all I can not complain!

3 Likes

Thanks for the likes @MrPeat, welcome to my little spot.

3 Likes

Keep it up bro! Looking great!

2 Likes

Wazzz suuuup!! Hi all, super happy I got the QB kit delivered yesterday, and I sat down smoked a phatty and got busy putting it together. Best $75.00 I didnt have to spend. Took me about 25 mins to put it together. Got it in the little tent with the two small auto’s and threw in the one I left with the older sisters and now the difference is clear to see. The one I left with the big girls under the QB easily outgrew her twin. The Amnesia Haze did the same thing and stunted herself getting used to the switch to a blurple LED…The one on the right and in the middle are the Twin White Widow/California Snows’ at 43 days. The Amnesia Haze on the left is at 35 days above ground.

I will say tho the others are real sturdy and bushy and have plenty of future cola sites. I dont doubt now that with the QB they will fatten up nicely.
Again, a big thanks to @dbrn32, for helping with the light selection months ago. I’m on my second now light bud!
Here is the GG#4 at 58 days above ground. She’s into flower now and still getting FF Grow Big. Sunday She and the WW will both get their Flower nutes.

The White Widow is also at 58 days above ground.

Thats it guys, I’m hitting the sack early, hoping for one more day on the ocean where good weather lines up with a decent weekend around here and do some fishing. Puff, puff, cough a bit, Pass!

5 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes