Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

No clue. I haven’t heard from him since Jan or Feb.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch @Gremmall, @Not2SureYet, @Amazon66.
I’m down to 1 auto left to harvest even tho it’s got lots of amber just to break up my trimming.
The Cheese went first last night and the GG4 will go on Wednesday.
I’ve been flushing them for two weeks with whatever Signal I have left and Molasses.
Since Jacks, every plant I kill has been pretty healthy!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I gotta get to work!!!
Peace…

4 Likes

You are looking good there. Congrats. About a week before I chop. I try and get rid of every fan leaf I can get to. It makes trimming a lot faster and easier. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great lookin plants man. Congrats on chopping them down lol.

2 Likes

I agree man…I trim a good handful before almost every watering so as to not stress her out and give her a reward, but theae grew leaves back in overnite. Healthiest plants I have ever killed this past round with the Jacks amd Tribus and Rechage at the last couple of weeks and there was alot of fattening up at the end here on both. Not bad for autos huh bro…5 months tho…

2 Likes

It looks like she is going to reward you well :+1:

1 Like

Well they’re both chopped!
Had some early cheese and it is outstanding…I let her run another 2 weeks so who knows what kinda of punch she’s gonna pack. She reeks of stinky cheese after a quick dry in a paper bag and cure of only a few days.
The Cheese

The GG 4 4 days into drying

Top of the Cheese pre harvest.

4 Likes

Nice work and chop keep it up

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. She came out great. @ThcinKC For your Pjack, Do you think that would be best done in a 30" x 30" scrog or a 2x4? I finally get to do one in my next grow of friends that have bred and shared with me :grin:

3 Likes

Scorg work really well for me soup can and 1 liter buds is what I keep getting on the pjack do a 4mo cure it’s so worth the wait and expect to tye up the buds
Agsil 16h will help with less tying for sure tag me on the grow

3 Likes

Thanks @ThcinKC I have some of the agsil on the shelf. And ma setting things up so I can run a top net for the buds :grin: I will tag you for sure. This will be my friends grow finally with mostly friends that have bred and shared their seeds with me. This is way over do. I appreciate you having shared with me :grin:

3 Likes

I got more new genetics to give out after this batch I will send you some if you want

2 Likes

Cool, My goal is to get at least a few of those that have bred and shared with me in each grow now. I will tag you in the cc in a bit. Thanks :grin:

3 Likes

Definitely include me too if ya don’t mind.
I just started my fall run as soon as a got back from vacation.
I got some seeds and Mondo 90 from The Dude Grows Show on YT and I’m running some testers for them.
I’m doing side by sides with their Mondo mix which does a time release over the course of 3 months designed for autos. Ofcourse they sent 3 beans of 2 strains. And as luck would have it, of the pair of Exotic Genetix Hellbender seeds only one popped so no side by side with that one unless the second seed decides to pop and it doesn’t look good.The other is a Vannila Latte from Humboldt Seed Company.
So I ran a couple of more pairs of Autos from my ever expanding collection and some Fems. 3 Bubba Kush fem From Dutch Passion Seeds, which were gift freebie seeds from purchases I made in Amsterdam.
Yep, I was in Amsterdam with the wife for 4 days and it was awesome.
The Heineken Factory is in the pics too…

Stopped at the Bulldog, Resin, Barneys Farm, Grey Area, Old Church and others. Amsterdam Seed Center was loaded with seeds and the Cannabis Museum was a pisser. Ended up picking up a couple packs of Amsterdam Genetics White Choco and Lemon Haze, Wizard Seeds Chocolope and OG Kush, Bulldog Seeds got me their Sour Diesel, Chronic and Strawberry Ice. Some Fast Buds Mimosa Cake Autos and Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Autos. TH seeds was also represented there so I got thier Gelato Cake.
While I was gone, I also had seeds delivered to the house from another reputable supplier of GSC G13 and AK47.
Somehow I have to run them with the Soma Seeds I have and many others that were on my list for fall and I’m now into these already. I’ll probably get a couple of plants to people I know who have lights and will be happy to run em.
I wish I had the room to run em all myself…
While I was away I left 3 clones in the yard and the Stracciatella had a good time a went into flower and has some nice bud sites.

The other 2 not so good. But one of the Citral Glue will produce Buds. The other got eaten by bugs. I cleaned her up and she’s recovering and starting to form bud sites.
I went to my wife’s cuzs house last night to catch up on clones I gave him back in May and they are monster bushes at almost 6 feet tall with some great looking colas. They were planted directly in the ground and really shined.
I asked for full plant pics and this is what I got so far…I should’ve asked for closeups…lol

I’ll upload pics when he sends em later on. I didn’t want to use a flash to get pics last night.
They are unreal and have main stems over 2" round.
Smoke report on this summers grow goes like this. The Vader OG is tremendous in taste burn and a real nice calm high.
She made over 10 ozs in the tent and has been cloned. My buddy has her in his yard and she’s a real nice plant. I’m grabbing another clone of her this week because she’s that good. She was a bag seed and it’s the only way to keep her for now unless I get the spray and make some fem seeds.
The ILGM monster GG4 and Cheese autos were a great success too. I took some over seas with me along with the Vader to keep me satisfied during my vacay and all who tried them were impressed and stoned.
I got close to 6 oz. off each.
This was the Vader

Hope you enjoyed the pics…more later…
Peace!

3 Likes

Great pictures. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing and those are some nice buds you have there :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like tons of success germinating seeds this week… all but one have failed to pop. Already stuck the BuBbaKushes in their per.anent homes. And the AK 47 and the Mondo Vanillla Latte.
Tonite I’ll be transplanting the GSC the Pineapple Express and the one Hellraiser.

Here are the girls that were left outside while I was away. One of the them took off before the others. Its the Stacciatella clone.
The Citrus Glues AR way behind and one was eaten up by bugs. I cleaned her up and she’s bouncing back but going into flower. She won’t be big but she’ll produce something. I gave them all MONDO 90 before I left so they should all be consuming flower nutes by now.

More pics later…peace

4 Likes

More success…13 out of 14 germinated successfully and on their merry way. 3 photos and 10 autos.
Everyone has been successfully transplanted into their new homes. All after less than 10 days from shotguns to permanent pot.

Running some testers so some autos are in 5 gal pots too.
Also in the tent are 2 Vader OG clones I got back from a clone of mine. So trying to keep that baby going because she is worth it.

Outside in the free light, is the mystery Stracciatella. A hermie seed that’s all girl and all colas. Also a CG clone that had bug issues but we’ve defeated them and got her to flower, and last but not least a Sour Diesel mystery hermie seed. Again all girl just not a strong grower tho she wasn’t in full sun all day and they were all started late.
That’s it for now folks!! Have a great Sunday!

1 Like

Quick update has the new girls growing along…the Fem Bubba Kush is in the lead.

The outside girls are moving along nicely too. The mystery Stracciatella

The small Citral Glue has bounced back after being eaten up by bugs. She’s well into flower.

And the Sour Diesel is coming along nicely too.

This is a quick one…

2 Likes

I don’t ever see you veg or clone , are they all autos and you must start them indoors and put them out to flower right ? Do you feed nutrients at all or just soil and water ?

1 Like

Hi @yoshi, welcome back…I don’t veg??
I start most of my plants from seed…all the young ones above are from seed. 3 fems and the rest are all autos.
I’m part of a tester in this round with Mondo 90 supplied by the DGC and Scotty Real. The concept is you mix in a certain amount of their feed regimen and it breaks down over time feeding the plants till the end. The 90 is formulated for autos. 90=90 days of feed, so from start to finish just add water. I also add Recharge once a week and Epsom salts and silica get switched in every other watering. Since I use a FF and HF mix, I don’t need to feed for the first 6 weeks anyway so It’s just water for the plants that are not in the test since half have Mondo and Half don’t as a some sort control. Ifcourse clones would have been better and I’ll run those next spring God willing.
The girls outside are from summer clones and some seeds I popped from a hermie.
I gave out put about 8 plants to friends and family and they’re all about to be harvested. Some grew to 6 ft off the ground. Heres a buddy with his.

Thats the big one he has. He has 2 others that are about 5 ft now…he’s gonna get 4 pound, I think, out of the 3 of them if we can get them to the finish line.

My page has a ton of veg pics from my grows so just scroll up, it’s not as bad as some journals that are in the thousands!!
Thanks for stopping by buddy.

4 Likes