Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

Those are looking great @yoshi!!! You are da man!! I haven’t posted in awhile so I gotta get everyone caught up.
2 of my autos and a Photo are getting close. The Gelatos and Vader OG photo are the furthest along. The Loud Gelato OG is denser and has tighter nugs than the Monster Gen Gelato. The Loud Gelato will finish in a week as she’s showing some amber now on her petals.
The Vader gets chopped this weekend. She outstanding… very tight smaller buds but there’s a sh&%*load of em!
Pic later
Here are the little Gelautos!

I bring them in the house and into the garage overnites. There are possum, raccoons, and rabbits in my yard every night, looking for leftover cat food for our outside feral cats that have adopted us as their guardians!! I bring them in (the plants ofcourse not the cats…lol) at 7pm every night, along with the GG4 and Cheese autos. They go outside in the morning at 7am and get fed water every day or they will wilt by the end of the day if I go any longer. They seem to have gotten used to the schedule because the pots are light every morning. Some days with storms forecast they all stay in the garage under a QB and a blurple.

This past weekend the wife and I went up to Cape Cod. Her cousin has a cabin on the bay. I hit the MA dispensaries and loaded up on bunch of goodies…all samples for me!!! Lol

That’s it for now folks…I’ll post the Vader in a bit…puff, puff, pass!!:wink:

4 Likes

And the Vader…not this week for the chop…next week. July 1

Dats all folks!!

4 Likes

Your outside plants look great :pray::sunglasses:. Did yall catch any fish?

3 Likes

Beautiful spoiled girls you have there.
One of these days, I will take a trip up that northeast coast. It’s always been top on my list of places to see. I bet you and the wife had a great time.
:v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Tossed every plug my wife’s uncle gave me off the point and didn’t catch shit!!!
Did an hour on the Canal between bike rides and came up empty. Heard ofcourse that a big body of stripers had come thru the day before!!!
Still had probably 5 dozen oysters while I was up there…damn they’re good!!
Still a great time…And Provincetown is awesome too.

3 Likes

Beautiful area really, worth the trip IMHO.
And the dispensary selections are awesome even if on the pricy side…

3 Likes

Did you buy any flower? Or just concentrates? Where I’m going is here…is your stuff you grow better than what you bought lol

3 Likes

Looking good man! Those ladies are swelling. Especially that Vader. Calyx sitting phat.

2 Likes

Hi @Gremmall, Ofcourse I bought flower bro!!!
1/8ths or 1/4’s of
Chocolate OG,
GG4,
Tangie,
The Giuce,
Gelato 33,
Apes in Space and Grease Monkey 4 pack pre rolls,
2 dank Sinatra prerolls,
2 Tahoe OG 1g glass pipes.
And a 1g of pure wax and a dab rig to use it!
Everything is top notch and worthy but over priced.
Any thing that I have taken to the finish with success has compared really well IMHO and those with whom I share it with.
I bought mostly high THC level strains that were all labeled over 20 and up to 26 for the GG4.
I’m keeping it untill mine is done to compare, tho mine is an auto. But thats still something worth comparing as well.
Great place to hit if your in the area.

3 Likes

Thanks my man…smells piney and is ready to hit her 48 hrs pre harvest dark cycle this week. Snipped off a low branch for early testing and tossed it in a paper bag.
It’s all about the testing right!! RnD!!!

2 Likes

That’s pretty close to what I expected your answer to be. And I believe you are a humble guy too.

But you’re a humble guy that grows quality smoke lol

You picked up a nice variety too :grinning:

3 Likes

That is a nice looking lady there. Happy B day @Gremmall :grin:

3 Likes

That’s what @RandomlyRan was hitting when he almost killed us at the red light lol

3 Likes

Aww man @gremmall ,Not good dude…lmao…I prefer to be sitting on my couch when I hit that baby…or behind my kit!!:wink:
The red light meant something???

1 Like

Yes. The red light as in we are stopped at it so cross traffic can go safely.

We’ll we are hitting a Tahoe og pen. Random hit it hard, and holds his breath for about a minute lol. Well he passes out and stomps the gas and jerked the the wheel to the left lnao

I can tell you this about Tahoe og concentrates…

They aren’t strong enough for me to snap RIGHT OUT OF IT when he seizured or whatever he did.

I grabbed him behind the knee and squeezed as hard Asacol to get his foot off the gas and guided us to safety lol

Here’s a moral to this story…

Don’t hit concentrates and hold your breath hahaha

1 Like

That’s a great stoner story dude!! LMAO…
Been able to keep my eyes open while on the road while on the herb. But can’t say the same for the liquor.
Had a late night return home once from a date.
Long story short, I fell out on the highway on my way home at 4 I. The morning and by some miracle woke up after maybe 20 or 30 seconds and was so startled I almost flipped the van I was driving at the time while straightening her out. The only spot on the entire length of the Southern State Parkway on Long Island, where there’s a shoulder, about 2 lanes wide on the left of the 3 lane hiway. It only runs about a 3/4 mile then turns into grass and then a overpass…I never would of known what would happened if…if I didn’t snap out of it.
I was in my 20’s and never did that again.
I’ve pulled over, parked in a spot and slept it off a few times since… I guess that was the lesson…laugh about it now.!!

1 Like

And tonite starts a series of chops around here. The first to go was the Loud Gelato OG. It smells awesome my wife says. I definitely agree! I wasn’t able to drop temps with her as she’s been outside during the day and in the garage at night without any cooling really. Tho I have a fan on em.
She and all of the plants stay nice and healthy right to the end with the Jacks. I just started adding Recharge to the waterings and it def didn’t hurt…
Here she was. The nugs are rock hard.
Little bouquet of medicinal goodness.

The Monster Genetics Gelato has a few more days to go as she is still fattening up.
The Vader OG is all milky with a few amber trichs and will be chopped in another 3 days. She did 48hrs of dark the past 2 days. I’ll do another 12 hours of light tonite and throw her in another 48 hrs of dark in the morning and chop her Friday.
Somewhere in there the Monster Gelato will get chopped too, I think.

3 Likes

Gorgeous gelato. It’s a solid strain that doesn’t disappoint. What does it smell like?

1 Like

It was an easy grower. Smells very sweet and gassy… get anywhere near it and you can feel stickiness on your arms!
God…help me get a good cure on it…lol
Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like

I had one that smelled of lavender notes, mixed with fired gunpowder, with a sweet fruity finish. Very unique, but dank!

2 Likes