Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

Sweet seed haul!!!

3 Likes

I dig it!

2 Likes

I’ll tag some for you. Which one are you
@Jaydawg6528 @HappyHydroGrower @CalamityJane @patchman @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Budz @yoshi @kaptain3d @Kinglouida13th
Watch this, It’s from our own Abouttime!!

2 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 @HappyHydroGrower @CalamityJane @patchman @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Budz @yoshi @kaptain3d @Kinglouida13th
I LOVED IT. WHICH ONE ARE YOU? You got any other videos?

2 Likes

The drummer! I thought the leaf on the bass drum would give it away…

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch @DebbieM, we’re even!!!
(Tell em to share)…were doing a few vids for our LP we did during the shutdown.
First live show is in July here in the city.

1 Like

Come on out to Joliet on the USA tour, I want backstage passes!

2 Likes

When we do, you’ll be the first to know!

1 Like

I shared on Facebook, Let’s help him out, subscribe on YouTube and share. He helps us here, let us band together and help him out there. I’m pretty proud of him, and I’m so glad I’m his friend here, and everywhere when it’s finally legal everywhere!
So, come on, take a minute, subscribe and share, tag anyone who likes rock and roll!

4 Likes

Hi @blackthumbnetty, @BetrayedSoul, @Beezy745, @HappyHydroGrower, @Amazon66, @Sixpackdad, just wanted to share a vid with ya’s… I feel like I kinda know you all in some way so…

Happy Friday!!!

4 Likes

Post some more, please use a little better lighting.

1 Like

We’re makin em…actually I wanted the next one to be darkerer!!
That lighting was intentional btw…
Thanks so much @DebbieM!!

1 Like

What do seeds go for

1 Like

I’m an old lady and I don’t see that good as well as being some odd kind of color blind, I don’t really think I am but dr.s say so, and I couldn’t hardly see your faces well, and I like things light. But these are your videos and if you prefer the darker colors, which does send different vibes, I’m sure, then do that. Do what makes you happy, I’ll like it still, I thought you were pretty good there. My ex was guitar player in bands and if you have a dream Go For It. Enjoy your life, you only get one and the music is wonderful.

3 Likes

Ya know I wanted to keep the tent open in the room, that’s were I have my main tent!..the light would’ve been better but, the artistic’s in the band thought, less was more!!
Thanks again! YOU rock!!

1 Like

Pretty much the same as ILGM. Depends on what ya get, they have regs and fems. You get a few more seeds per pack with that particular breeder.
Just Google em…
He has quite a few informative vids on YT as well.

1 Like

I should’ve added @GreenJewels too!
They’re ya go!

3 Likes

Time for an update here. My family of canna has gotten really big unbeknownst to me. It’s like I woke up this morning and noticed for the first time… Damn I’m burnt.
Let’s get thru em all as quick as I can…lol
The Citral Glue and Stracciatella are rounding the corner. The sugar leaves have tons of amber already but the buds themselves are still a clear and milky mix. They are now on water with a teaspoon of unsulphered molasses phd to 6.5

The Stracci is turning purple as you can see… Temps are 82 with lights on and as low as 68 with lights off. I now have the ac running in the room set at 68 during the day when the lights are off. It’s warmed up here finally in NY. It’s going to be in the mid 80’s all week…ahhhh…
The autos were thrown into 48 hours of darkness because they just wouldn’t flip with 24 hours of light but they did get big. They are both now showing signs of flipping and are in the yard for the day. I’ll bring em at 7pm and keep em under the light till before I hit the sack at night. The Sour diesel is turning purple by the day now due to the temps before and should finish at the end of the month with the two photos.

The Gelatos are in 24 hours of light and are constantly bent over to get them side branches going. As you can see by the GG4 and Cheese above, it works!
The Sour Diesel I did not touch and tho its scrawny, it has a potent gassy smell and is loaded with frosty trichs.
The Gelato OG and Monster Gelato

The last 2 ones I have have been transplanted. One has taken off amd the other it finding some legs finally in her new home.

Last but not least, The Vader OG is all girl!
She’s well into transition and I prune the crap out of her at day 21 of flower… shes rebuilding her canopy with bud sites.

That’s it!
Said I would keep it short!!

7 Likes

Lovely forest you got going!! Wowowowow. We really need scratch n sniff screens. I wanna whiff of that Sour D and the Gelato :drooling_face:

3 Likes

That’s my type of music there. :grin: Thanks for sharing. Your girls are looking extra nice too. :+1:

2 Likes