Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

Thanks @InkedPC,p The house is starting to stink…luckily the wife is now immune to it tho she doesn’t smoke. But when I get home it hits me like a ton of bricks…with the photos about to flower, its gonna be intense to say the least, for a little while…:laughing:.

2 Likes

Took a couple of pics of the Strawberry Cough as it transitions to flower.
The 1 plant had no problem filling out the 2x4 tent. Thanks to you all for showing me how to get it done with your grows.

In the top pic you can see the basil on the left and in the back of the pic you can see a couple of pots propping up the two clones. There’s lots of new shoots that will be colas after 11 days since the 48hrs.
In ten days or so I’ll do some defoliating to open her up a bit and then trim up her undercarriage into a nice landing strip…ohh sheeet where am I now???wtf…lol…this is all in regards to pruning the plant…nothing else…lol

Couple of cola closeups…
Sour Diesel auto…21 days to go…

Silver Haze auto

BCN Critical auto

Royal Gorilla

Moby

One big happy family

We got hit with some snow yesterday here in on LI…
Happy Friday everyone!!

4 Likes

That tent of girls is looking real good! The snow not so much. Haha

1 Like

Thanks @InkedPC. Its half gone allready!!
I’m getting close to harvest time on some of them.

Merry Christmas to all the good people on here doing great things that I never would have imagined 30 years ago.
This shit is so cool.
Well maybe I’m in a good mood because I’m getting close to the end on a successful auto grow that I’m gonna actually be happy with.
Some have real big colas, most are frosty, smell great and hopefully if all goes well, with the dry and cure, I may end up with a nice yield from the 5 autos.
Im going into this round with a positive attitude that all will work out just right.
It’s time for some pot pics y’all.
First to be chopped on Monday after about 10 days of flush will be (drum roll please), The Moby Dick dick, dick, dick…
(Just for clarity, thats from Led Zeps The Song Remains the Same when Robert Plant calls out John Bonham and Moby Dick dick dick dick…its the reverb echo…:sunglasses:)

Next up is the BCN Critical XXL. She just keeps on packing on the weight.

The next to be ready may be the Royal Gorilla

3 Likes

And then I accidently hit the reply button before I could finish and it wouldn’t let me finish and post because I took too long so here’s the rest of the update…(BURNT!!)

The Royal Gorilla as mentioned at the end of the last post. She lost her top tonite when it bent over. I put it in a paper bag and will have an early taste in 10 days or so.
A toast to Jimi who had his herb taken away…

If she fattens up some more I’ll keep her going, other wise she’ll get the chop after the new year.
The Sour Diesel goes 9 to 10 weeks for flower so she has another 2 weeks to go till I start to flush her.
Last but definitely not the least, the Silver Haze is fattening up real nice. Just started seeing some orange hairs so about 20 days to go for her and the flush will be worked in.
She was accidently topped by me because I thought she was one of the photo’s but obviously it didn’t hurt her a bit.

A great friend of mine who gets to enjoy the fruits of my labor gave me a seed he found in a bag of Vader OG he got from a friend who gets weed shipped in from Cali. Its going in the next rotation. Its definitely a fem and a this is the same guy who gave me the Pineapple Express seed I grew out and cloned and it was such a success I figured I can’t go wrong.
I lost a seed of Kosher Kush I recently found in a jar from the local dispensary. I just wanted to try out the strain to see if I liked it to hunt down the seed and grow it, so I grabbed an 1/8 and got a seed out of it. Ofcourse I’m burnt, and lost it!!
The Vader is a good replacement.
Allright guys thats it for tonite. Be safe for the holiday with those you love most for this year and next year we can all get back to the way we were.
God Bless you all and the good people at ILGM.
Peace… puff, puff …pass…(slight cough…noice)
V

3 Likes

This is one plant ??? :hushed:

If so that awesome!! Can’t wait to see it full of big buds. Congratulations on the upcoming harvests :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep! @Missiles, In my 2 x 4 tent. Just spread the crap out of her under the net. I have to add a second layer to weigh it down tho. I vegged it too long by about 3 weeks.

I think ya used up all your likes on my grow here!! Loved your latest girls…the Jacks is the sheeet!!

2 Likes

You got that right! And that plant is freaking awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

And here’s the Sour Diesel photo. She’s been hiding in a bedroom and just doesn’t get enough pic time lately. Obviously she’s under a blurple rt now but will get the QB once the autos get the chop.
She’s in a 24 x 36 x 60 tent and easily filled it out but didn’t explode like the cough did in the other tent with the QB. She was always a little smaller than the cough too. I chalk it up to the blurple but she fits the smaller tent well. Almost looks like two plants.
This post is all about her.

3 Likes

They all look great man. Those autos all did a fine job. . Nice and big and full of buds :grin::grin::grin:.
Merry Christmas Eve bro :cowboy_hat_face::pray:

1 Like

Thanks Mr @Gremmall, they’ve been good so far. I was ready to give up on autos to be honest! “Just when I was ready to get out, they pulled me back in”
Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy!

2 Likes

Ho ho ho…hope all ya been good and got what you wanted and for even a few brief moments you were able to forget about what’s going on in the world and have some quality time with people close to you in the hopes that next year everyone will do rhier part to get back to normal. Not just here in the good old USA but in every corner of the globe where this terrible virus has reached.
As BoB Marley said…“One Love”
As far as all thing growing here by me, the time has come to start pulling some autos!
The first to go with close 40 or 50% amber is the Moby Dick dick dick dick…
She’s in her second 24 hrs of dark and will be clipped tonite…(7pmET)
A couple of shots of her to honor her fine self!

The BCN Critical is clearly upnext. She has some scattered amber on her and has finally stopped fattening up. She is an impressive auto and I’m glad I have more seeds of her. I can see me doing a 4 pack of these in the spring.

The family is now down to 4.

The photos

3 Likes

That’s a lot of beautiful buds! Congratulations on the harvesting :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok, quick update here…its getting close to thebnew year and I wanna pop some seeds and get a new grow going… im nutz…were all nutz maybe. Lol
So, in an effort to get the autos to finish up, I switched the light from 16-8 to 12-12 last night in hopes to get the SD, SH and the RG to finish up. I also pulled the CBN Critical to the bedroom for its 48hr dark period and I’ll check the trichs tomorrow. The sugar leaves are loaded with amber, but there was just a few amber in the main buds.
Heres a few pics of her before her 48. She was a great plant, super easy to grow, took her nutes like a champ and really got fat quick. Not a big plant overall but a few of these at a time is great way to get a nice stash fast IMHO.

The Moby Dick dick dick dick, is drying nicely with humidity here in the 20’s and cold outside. Just a fan blowing air around in the room. Exhaust from the small tent is keeping humidity in the room at around 40%. Ill take it. Any higher really at this point risks getting some mold in the buds in past experience. The stems are still bending tho so another day and I’ll trim and jar. 6 day dry do far.
Have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

Congrats on the harvest @abouttime. You’ll be high at least the first 1/4 of 2021 huh lol. Merry Christmas and happy new year just a little late :santa::merman:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch of buds Mr @Gremmall, and belated Happy New Year to you and your as well from me and mine!
Didn’t do too bad with that one. 2 1/2 ozs.
But we need more!!!. lol…

1 Like

Happy New Year to the rest of you on the forum as well on this fine day.
Things are ramping up again here a bit in NYC I noticed today. Lots of people wearing the masks and I see some of the stores that closed down for months are showing some signs of life again.
We need to get back to normal soon so if everyone pulls together we can get this bullshit behind us.
Anyway. As far as the grow goes…its going…the autos are fattening up and coming into the final days. Everyone is on a fush now. As mentioned above the Moby came in a 2 1/2 ozs of dank.
The BCN Critical I’ve been punishing with a few hours a day in the garage where its about 50’, I’ve been hitting her with Ice every few days too and did 2 48 hr periods of dark with her as well. She definitely responded with new growth and more trichs bursting out everywhere in clusters. Just as I see some amber I see new trichs forming. Today is roughly 90 days for her and she’s getting hung up to dry this evening.
The Sour Diesel is getti g fatter and has shown its first amber trichs on some sugar leaves. The Super Silver Haze keeps pumping out white hairs but a good portion are now orange. They’re in the game till the 15 I think.
I also went ahead and did some New Year drops. So far A Vader Og bag seed has popped out of soil. A Citral Glue is about to pop up and Stracciatella is sitting in soil since yesterday morning but I haven’t seen any signs yet. I did a Lemon Cake seed as well but she hasn’t even cracked yet. If she don’t its OK. 3 photos will be enough for my next round.
The photos are kicking ass in thier separate tents and there a ton of bud sites on both. They’re now on The Jacks regular feed again after 2 weeks of boost. Both did not stretch as some of my plants have before using Jacks. Im able to keep at least 18 of space between the light and canopy in both tents so far. The blurple light ofciurse runs hotter so I’m eager to get the QB in the small tent when the autos wrap up.
A pic and back to work folks…

Have a great Year!!!

2 Likes

From that to this in just a few days!

The only one that didn’t cracked its shell is the Lemon Cake. Too bad, I’ll run it the next round. This will just be the 3 photos.
Citral Glue, Vader OG and Stracciatella.
Heres the BCN auto cut up and hung to dry last night.

With a couple of more days to go, the Sour Diesel smells amazing and is starting to get some amber on her sugar leaves. She’s getting her flush.

The Super Silver Haze has been an amazing little plant as well. She really fattened up.

The Royal Gorilla was a disappointment for obvious reasons. She just hasn’t fattened up really. Small colas but they’re tight. I’ve seen pictures of better so it just might be a scrawny pheno.

The photos are in they’re 4th week since the flip.

Well, your up to date now!
Have a great day growers!

2 Likes

Nice lineup for the new year. Sorry about the lemon cake. I bet she was fire lol. Greenjewels and I are doing a dual sour diesel drop any day now :grin::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes