Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

A lot of gorgeous ladies there! That moby dick xxl auto is really looking pretty. I’m loving her color and frost :heart_eyes::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Yep, @GreenJewels, she’s really starting to stand out in the bunch.
This mornings quick peak family pic.

Shes a leggy lady, but fortunately I like em that way!
:wink:

3 Likes

And another great sale from ILGM… geez, how am I going to resist…
Freaking Girl Scout Cookies are calling out to me…

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving grow buds! Hope everyone is safe for today and with close family. Lets get thru this one and it looks like next year we’ll be back to normal. We can do this!!
On the grow front…

Got my Jacks 321 last night and I put it right to work on my girls. I’m psyched to see how good this stuff is. I have a mag issue on the Sour Diesel auto and I already gave her 2 feeding of Epsom salts before and it seems to have put the brakes on it. I only broke up the feed to put the Bloom starter on the SD auto since its been kinda stuck in preflower so I’ll pump her up for a week and then put her on the normal feed. If I got this right. It’s every feed with the Jacks?
I gave the clones a special feed too with the clone nutes and I think they’re almost ready to pop into a 1 gallon pot for flipping em.
My plan is to try to finish off the autos under 16-8 and then put one photo in each tent and scrog em. This way I can stick to the QB’s start to finish. The photos will be at 3 months before I flip em. They will be wall to wall in the tents… woo hoo!!
The lights are out during the day so I’ll post a pic update later. Enjoy the Turkey folks and b safe.

3 Likes

Here’s a few pic updates
The jury rigged setup as of now.
2x4 tent with door opened up, siding insulation panels, a JBL speaker pumping out Led Zep and others, couple eye hooks on the ceiling for the second QB.

The SC and SD

The mag starved Sour Diesel auto

The Moby Dick dick dick dick…

The fastest of the bunch,
The BCN Critical auto

The Super Silver Haze auto

The Royal Gorilla auto

The SC and SD clones

And a little basil to keep the critters away.

Now for some Pecan Pie. A Bruce Banner and a nap… HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

3 Likes

Ok, now you’re just showing off lol.

To answer your question the Jack’s 3 2 1 is every watering. I’m working on my third grow with it and to be perfectly honest, I’ve forgotten how to grow weed. GH who? Fox farms who?? The cost is ridiculous and it’s so simple that I dont even write anything down anymore. I dont check runoff and I dont make the steps that are getting harder and harder to make. Simple, cheap and effective is all I need lol. Once I’m flush with meds I’ll try living soil or maybe hydro, but for now I’m content to say my name is gremmall, and I grow my weed with chemicals and fake dirt. I know I’m staying lit on it so woohoo lmao

Happy black Friday man :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Gremmall! Sharing is carin… so if I understood you right, you kinda sorta maybe really like the Jacks!!..lol… just di my second watering and yeah, fed em again.
If 6 different strains isn’t a good test I don’t know what is…(I probably still won’t know…lol)
Saw quite a few of your grows and everyone else on here and a that has made the switch and a few vids on utube and I’m down for simple.
When do you use the 5-50-15? The 10-30-20 also came with the kit and I thought it was for the first 2 weeks.

Happy BF back at ya!

3 Likes

Made some Bubble Bag Hash today!!
New York Hashishish baby!!

Good stuff on the left…butter to be in the right.

3 Likes

A little update is in order…
Heres the results of the hash.
Over 15 grams of some knockout smoke. The wife even liked it. Didn’t cough at all from her one hit and she had a nice buzz.

Just to keep the updates on the girls going. The flowering girls had a second feed of Jacks on Saturday and will be due tonite. I gave everyone except the BCN a second shot of the boost to set the buds and get em over the hump and it seems to be kicking in. They will all get it for the next week. The BCN critical which is ahead of everyone else and fattening up nicely got a reg feed plus a little liquid kelp. The photos got hungry and were fed this morning with a reg feed plus a little bit .25 gr of mychorizzae.
The basil had a couple of leaves clipped off yesterday and they went into the Sunday sauce.
It was delicious.
The girls were rotated around to spread out the light love.

The BCN Critical

The Moby Dick

The Silver Haze

The Royal Gorilla

The Sour Diesel auto

The Photo girls are getting big… The Strawberry Cough is on top and the Sour Deisel is at the bottom.
The photo does not do them justice.
They have both been topped multiple times and I did some LST again this morning to slow her down a little and get more side branching for the scrog nets they are going under in 2-3 weeks.

The clones are showing some growth and will go into the photo tents for added colas unless someone takes a few off my hands.

And the aforementioned Basil

Ok guys its off to work I go. Snotty day in NYC.

3 Likes

Hello folks. I have a bunch of additives for growing that I’ve been using with The FF nutes and I wondered if I should be adding them to the feeds like I used to. So I sent an email to the folks at Jacks 321 and overnite Cody got back to me to say that I dont need to add any of it. Its all in thier nutes.
I’m so happy to hear that because it gets even easier now. And I must say, I haven’t had such a smooth grow that I’m seeing now that I went to the Jacks. Its been a little over a week and the plants look great. Nice healthy green color on all of them. The SSH was having a Mag deficiency and its stopped it in its tracks I think. No more spotting anywhere and the the bud production has really picked up this week. I hit the SSH the SD and The MD and the RG with the booster since I got the Jacks last week and I’ll put them on thier reg feed with the photos this week. Then its simple again for a few weeks till I’m ready to flip the photos.I should be getting my nets Sunday, so I can set up the smaller tent with the SD photo under a blurple for a few weeks till the autos wrap up.
Here’s a few shots of the girls as of this morning.
SD auto

MobyDick auto

Silver Haze

BCN Critical auto

Royal Gorilla

The Photos

The clones. One of each is going to a buddy this morning. Im gonna hook him up with 2 bags some FF soil and the bottles of FF trio I have since the Jacks is the sheeet, I dont need em anymore.

Hope your enjoying the fruits of your labor…time for a wake and bake of some LA Fire leftovers…hehehe…
Puff puff…pass…

3 Likes

Lol it is isn’t it :wink: your girls looks awesome my friend! Happy Saturday :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @Missiles, thanks a bunch. Yep it seems to work well. I can only hope things stay this way…oh shoot I said now didn’t I…
Fingaz crossed…on one hand…
Have a great Saturday night!

1 Like

Lol your too funny. Happy Saturday to you too my friend :wink:

Cheers :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Got the nets…moved the photos into the tents…set up the timers to 12-12 and put them to bed Saturday, I’ll wake em up tonite with a Jacks early flower nutes and their new schedule.
Now the autos will finish up with the blurples mainly and the open tent from 7pm to 7am. They’re on a 16-8 schedule so they come at 4 and go off at 10am. I’ll be opening the zipper at 7pm when I’m usually home and closing it up before I leave. The autos should all be done by the end of the month so its not much of a hassle for a few weeks time to do that.
For yesterday and today they’ve had one of qbs and a blurple cob from my first grow. I rigged it all up in jusry rigged fashion for the time being. The band is gonna get a couple laffy’s out of it too…not just you!!

The Moby

The Sour Diesel

The Silver Haze

The Bcn Critical is on trich watch
Her colas are in almost every pic!
This is a leaf off the Silver Haze. Thats fairy dust all over it and others!

The Royal Gorilla

Have a great week!

3 Likes

Till next year…she gets hauled and wrapped today…plus side… more time to tend to the grow!

3 Likes

Got home last night, rolled a nice Pineapple Express bone and got to work. Fed the auto girls they’re straight Jacks feed. Since they’re in different stages at this point I’ll be doin another boost and flush on these girls one at a time even tho they all popped at the same time.
The photos got thier first flower feed with the 10-30-18 Jacks flower set after the lights came on.
Heres the Starwberry Cough. 1 plant in the 2x4 tent along with 4 clone colas and the basil. Ill prop up the clones over the weekend to get them in the best light as well.

The smaller 20x36 tent has the 1 Sour Diesel photo under a blurple. Ill bring my other QB in when the autos wrap up.

The autos sharing the other QB and a cob light too.

I rig the tent door after I’m done so to reflect the light back to the plants. This morning before I left for work, I zipped up the tent at about 6:15am and the light in there should have gone off at 7am. The autos get light till 9am and it comes back on at 4pm. The photos both come back on at 7pm ofcourse. I run em at night mostly since electric is cheaper at those hours and I can keep an eye on em as well as feedband all that. The small tent is in a bedroom in the house and somehow my wife is letting me get away with it!
And thats they way I’ve manged this one so far. Its been a juggling act but I think the results are gonna surprise even me.
Have a great day folks!
Peace…

3 Likes

Hi @InkedPC, here’s my page. Welcome and Enjoy!

Helloooo all…heres tonites update.
The autos are fattening up on the Jacks and I haven’t had such a peaceful grow as this one with as many plants to boot.
The autos are kicking ass and it looks like the Moby Dick and the CBN Critical are gonna finish up first.

. They’ll be done by Christmas as amber trichs are just starting to show up.
The Royal Gorilla and the Sour Diesel and Super Silver Haze will be bringing up the rear in mid January I think.

The photos are in transition. They easily filled out each tent and I am eager to see the results. The ILGM :strawberry: Cough and Sour Diesel.

Have a great weekend folks!

4 Likes

Well its Wednesday and its about to get white hear in NYC. I don’t mind the snow but when its just a little its aggravating. I want it to dump on us and get a day off!!
Regardless of that happening its still summer time in the tents!
The Strawberry Cough is showing pistils all over now and is ready to show off.

The autos are different stages of life even thos they almost all popped at the same time. The Super Silver Haze is plumping up nicely. I thought she was a photo early on and she was topped once… she didn’t seem to mind it. I did it late in veg. Shes even in a 5 gal pot which I think helped her recover before she went to flower.
Also, when she was slow to transition I got the Jacks nutes and used the boost on her and the diesel and the BCN and they really took off. The Moby was way ahead so she got the reg 321. The royal gorilla was on it too till this week.

BCN Critical

The Moby Dick dickdickdick…

The Sour Diesel. She started shooting out some orange hairs so she has about 21 days to go. She should get phat!!

And this is the little old Royal Gorilla. She was last to pop so she figures to end up around the same time as the diesel.

Heres the two Strawberry clones making there way to the light. I hope for one nice cola out of each. There still under the main canopy.

Be safe folks…

4 Likes

All your girls look great! Excited to see the harvest for the Sour D and royal gorilla! Bet it all smells amazing!

2 Likes