Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

I’m so sorry to hear about your babies. A lot of people are having problems with seeds or seedlings including me lol Actually I was trying to put mine through a slow death and didn’t realize it. I think I caught it in time LOL your other girls do look fantastic! It’s good to see you :wink:

2 Likes

I just finishrd catching up on your thread. I see you want to change soils. Im using the ff too but I’m not sure if that’s the problem. The plants from my last grow seemed to love it and these that took off are doing great. I’m not sure if it’s because I refrigerated the seeds or just how it is sometimes. Only got 2 Amnesias Autos to grow so far out of 9. Those were ILGM… The deis were from Amsterdam. Trying again and ordering a few more autos from ILGM. Jack Herer and Girl Scout Cookies. Should get em in a few weeks.
Been busy but I’m always thinking of my grow and yours!

1 Like

I haven’t updated that post since I found the problem :roll_eyes: it wasn’t the soil after all. After doing several slurry test over the weekend I went back to the basics and found it was my pH meter :person_facepalming: I was trying to kill my babies with a slow death. I had calibrated it several times but there was a film built up over the little sensor that I didn’t see.

Thank you :grin: I’m pulling for your babies :wink:

1 Like

Geez, @Missiles, Thats like the number one rule they write about on here and with Roberts guides right!?!..lol…ck the PH!!!
I had that problem, early on, halfway thru my first grow when I first got my ph meter. My plants leaves were getting weird so when I checked the tap water I saw there was a problem with the calibration. I always test my water first because I know its at 7.2-7.3. So if I get a crazy reading from that I know its time to recalibrate. Usually need to be recalibrated every 3 weeks or so it seems. I’m so glad you got that under control. Getting the girls to sprout is the most nervous time for me. Tho it may be the seeds too. My La Cake was one seed only from a zip and the ILGM Super Skunk was the one seed I germed from 5 and she was a beauty from start to finish without any issues. I tried cloning her but none took.

I have some new babies sprouting. I had them in my tent with their big sisters and I think itvwas too hot. I went back to the seedling bulb and an Amnesia Haze is up and my first White Widow/California Snow.
I still have my last NYC Deis in water that’ll go in soil tonite. She started cracking open last night and siwing some tail so I hope she’s a little further along so I can get her going too.

Good evening folks, @dbrn32, @Missiles, @Screwauger, @Gremmall, @blackthumbbetty, @Beezy745, hope you all are landing safely into your Friday nights and all are enjoying the fruits of your labor with a good friend, significant other, or just a good book, the internet or netflix!
Tonites a quick update, cuz I wanna celebrate. I have a second Whitewidow/California Snow that’s popping out of soil and getting ready to shed her shell. That makes 5 autos that I have going if this survives birth. There are still three more seeds in water that refuse to open up. I changed water every other day but ‘nuttin is happenin’. My last 2 NYC Diesels out 5 (they all failed so far) and my last ILGM Amnesia Haze. I have a new order with Robert and the team is kindly sending me a few replacements with the order so I’m not complainin!
Here she is.

The Blackberry Kush summer surprise is getting big and filling out nicely. She was just flushed with Sledge Hammer and she’s about 12 days away.

She went into flower in my yard while I was away. When I returned on the 6th of Sept she was in flower with bud sites everywhere. She came in the house and went under the QB right away and she took to it like a champ.
I figure to chop her on Halloween (hehehe) and thats at 60 days. Shes showing some amber trichs on her leaves so she should be ready. Her schedule is usually 56 to 63 days.
Heres the GG#4 from Amsterdam and an ILGM White Widow, kickin ass. I just gave them a little FF Grow Big boost.

The GorillaGlue #4

The Whitewidow.

They’re under the china blurple for now but as soon as the Kush plant is done the QB goes in there for all of them. And I get part of my room back!
Here’s a shot of the new members of the family.
Amnesia Haze, and 2 Whitewidow/California Snow.

Have a great night everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
Puff puff (slight cough) Pass…

6 Likes

Looking good bro! I’m pretty sure that last one is gonna live! :grin:

2 Likes

I worked late and came home to a bunch of screaming kids lol, but thanks for asking. Hope you’re doing better than I am anyway… plants looking great, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Good evening @abouttime I’m having a good night so far. It’s chilly here so my blanket is keeping me good company tonight :wink: congratulations on the new baby you have coming up there :grin: I hope you are having a great start to your weekend so far!!

2 Likes

Nice plants @abouttime…and nice start on the little ones…good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Guys! I hope you got to your stash before ya crashed @dbrn32.
10 hrs later, another 3/8" in ht and a leaf is starting to emerge! Go baby Go!!

2 Likes

Update: She’s up and kickin!

Her shell is still hangin on. Very nice progress in 2 days.
3 others still haven’t bust open their shells.
Just a couple shots with the spray bottle a day of ph’d to 6.5 water. FFOF soil from start to finish is working great. Only had one seedling crap out so far after emerging from seed. :wink:
Enjoy your Sunday!

3 Likes

Hello fellow growers and any followers! Been a little busy here, band had a benefit gig Monday night and on 3 hours sleep I went Blackfishing yesterday so Im wiped out at work today.
Todays update is as follows:
Good things are happeneing. The summer twist Blackberry Kush is filling out and shes flushed. Just waiting on her to change colors and she’s ready to harvest.

Since she too big for the tent and I wanted to get my autos growing for the fall/winter season so I set her up in my studio with my QB on her. I threw up a pair of eye hooks on the ceiling to hang the light and shes going like gangbusters.

The smell is outrageoues outrageous thruout the house, even with the room door closed, because the charcoal filter is in the tent with the autos and cant keep up. Oh well!

The great news about the Auto’s is I have 5 successful seedlings going.

Theyre still under a chinese blurple and will get the QB as soon as the BBK is done. About another 5-8 days. They seem to like the blurple for the veg stage but I think the GG4 is starting to transition to flower so I the BBK gets done soon.
Here’s a few more pics.

Great growth on the GG4 and
White Widow so far. Tight nodes, bushy, and short. I mean the plants.

The new additions are 2 WhiteWidow/cailfornia snow’s and an Amnesia Haze.The Amnesia was transplanted yesterday and the other two on Monday morning.

I still have my last Amnesia auto seed in water (10 days) and it doesnt look like its going to happen for her or the NYC Sour Diesel seed. None of them germed out of 5. They were Barneys Farm Amsterdam seeds and they got me on them.
When and if I return Ill bring the packaging with me and ill give the guy the New York business.
Luckily I have some photo seeds to try for the January/ spring grow.
Thats it for now everyone.
Puff puff pass!

3 Likes

Them late nights get harder the older we get lol everyone looks great there!! Hope you get some rest :wink:

2 Likes

Your not kidding @Missiles, …I didnt even drink! But I was smoking like a chimney!!
Super Skunk Rules!!

2 Likes

Skunk is my all time favorite!! It’s nostalgic to me :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a solid update @abouttime
Your plants look great :grin:

1 Like

For me, @gremmell, its a short update!!! Lol…Thanks so much.

1 Like

I like to post updates for a couole of reasons. 1 of which is to keep track of my grows without saving all these pics on my phone for obvious reasons. Secondly I can look back and see when I did what.
I dont keep any records here at home so this is great for tracking the grow.
Third and the best thing about it is, the sharing and learning from others who are doing the same. Growing thier own! It’s abouttime we can legally do so as well here in the US.
Thanks for following along.
Time to hit the grow room …my lights are on at nite to save $$$. 7:15pm to 7:15 am for the Photo BBK and 4:15pm to 10:15am for all the autos in the tent.!
Lights on! Woohoo

Room conditions have been real good since adding the dehuidifier. Heres the youngins’
I shut the blurple off and used the QB to get the pics.

And the new addition to my “budding” family…

There ya go for tonite.
Puff puff …pass!

2 Likes

HAPPY DAZE!! I guess ILGM got their seeds going cuz my order has been shipped!!
On their way are Girl Scout Cookies auto, Sour Diesel auto and 5 replacement Amnesia Haze autos. Hopefully they’re from a new batch. Or I gotta up my germ game.
Till my next update…Happy growing!!

2 Likes

Nice I like the pics in the natural light! You can see them better :sunglasses: they look fantastic @abouttime :grin:

2 Likes