Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

And the Pineapple Express is chopped… It’s hanging in my studio where I keep the main grow tent and the temps stay at 68-70 and humidity at 50-55 thanks to a window ac unit thats digital and runs on a power saver setting even. And I have a portable humidifier and a portable dehumidifier in there to keep everything stable. Each have 1 gal storage tanks so there’s a need to monitor every day.

Im getting into the groove on the drying/curing part, so I have HIGH hopes for this baby.

Next up will be the BB.
No pictures to show yet on the autos but the Tangerine is showing a stem about to pop so should be by tomorrow I’ll have a pic of the new family. I went old school and I’m trying to germ another pair straight into soil. Just FFOF and water. I’ll keep ya’s posted on how that turns out.
The outside clone is transitioning to flower. She’s starting to stretch and I see bud sites forming… Both
mothers stretched quite a bit, but I think its gonna be the Pineapple Express.
I wish I had more room to grow. I would take another couple of clippings off of her and start another round! She’s been an easy grow with no issues and super dense nuggz thruout with frost like no other plant aside from the GG4 auto I grew earlier this year.
But I have Acapulco Gold and Grandaddy Purp and Strawberry Cough to do next so I’ll just let her finish off.
The Bruce Banner will be iced tonite and tomorrow and then thrown into 48 hrs of darkness on Saturday morning. She’s ambering up nicely and I’m aiming for 50/50 on it. Its supposed to pack a punch of 25 to 28% thc. A great strain to grow as well but didnt want too much nutes during flower but she stayed hungry so I halfed the dosage for her. Usually I do 10 ml of each nute per gal.
Wether its FF nutes or General Hydropnics nutes.
Have a great Thursday everyone and be safe and please wear a mask when your around others.
Peace…

2 Likes

Congrats on a beautiful harvest man :cowboy_hat_face:.

1 Like

Thanks @Gremmall!.. wish I could share! Hope your having a great summer.

1 Like

I’ve had a quiet 2 months since I left okkahoma. I’m gardening a little and working out a lot lol. I’m ready for another harvest but I’m a month out probably. As I told sniper this morning as fast as these fridays seem to come around I’ll be harvesting before I know it haha …have a great weedend man :sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Damn man you’ve been a busy boy lol nice job and many congrats!

Do you have plants outside or was that where you were photographing them :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Missiles. Just trying to keep up with you! But who can???
Yep, the clone is outside! topped three times, some LST. Techniques work the same it seems…still not quite sure which one it is tho…:wink:

1 Like

Nice! way to go dude…glad your making yourself at home in your new home!!
As long as there’s something to smoke, we’ve got all the patience in the world! For me that’s the key to a great dry and cure!!! you too brother!

1 Like

And after a nice run, the Bruce Banner is chopped and hanging for the next week at least.
The Pineapple is drying nicely. 6 days so far.

I have 3 new seedlings now after a hand dropped Black DominaxAfghan popped out yesterday. Both hand dropped came up. The other BDA that went from shotglass to napkin to soil hasnt popped up. If it dont, its ok… 3 autos are enough. I’ll put em all in the yard till the weather turns but I’m holding out hope that it’ll stay warm enough to finish em.
Here’s the family.

2 Tangerines and a Black Domina x afghan.
And here’s the clone in her new home… she’s in flower stage now.
Your all caught up here.
I’ll be trimming time in a few days.
P.S.- I hand dropped the last Black Domina I had…lol

1 Like

Hi folks, been about 2 weeks and all is good for the most part…
The Pineapple Express is awesome and its only 14 days sine she was chopped,7 days since bottling and the smell is awesome and the smoke is smooth. So far a a half a joint and it gets put down.The Bruce Banner #3 smells outstanding even tho she’s only been curing about 5 days. At this point its an uneven burn and packs a little punch too.

The Bruce clone is responding great to being brought indoors under optimum conditions. I did a bit of bending and crimping and tied her up a bit to spread her out and she exploded.

Lots of new buttons on her.
The bad news is that the auto seedlings I had going all burned out…I put em out in the yard in full sun and they basically ccooked.So no Black Domina or Tangerine at the moment. I dropped the last of them in soil and I’m waiting to see if they pop. After a week I had a Purple Kush auto pop up this morning so I still have hope for the others. Being that its Sept 1st I also started in on my Fall photo grow. A ILGM Strawberry Cough and a Barneys Acapulco Gold. They both sprouted tails and have gone into cups. Fingaz are crossed!! And the author is high as a kite right now. Got stuck in traffic on the 59th street Bridge and decided to blaze a PE spliff…what traffic…lol…
b safe all!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone. Its been awhile since I’ve posted and I do apologize.
Things have been good here in NY depite the hype ya hear on tv.
So the results of the Pineapple Express and the Bruce Banner are excellent. 8 days drying in 50% humidity conditions and 70’ temps were the trick. The pineapple should have been flushed a little more maybe because its a little harsh but damn, its a couple of pulls and put it down or the room starts to spin… and I’m a heavy smoker for years.
The Bruce Banner #3 is an ass kicker as well. Sweet like candy flavor. Its smooth and a half a j and it gets put down… Its getting better ever week as well so who knows what it’ll be in another month.

The clone is a Bruce Banner! She was brought inside and put in the tent under the QB and she took off. Super tight buds. And she eats and drinks alot.

Her sisters are still going, however the people I gave them to didn’t do anything but up pot once and given straight water. Tho one actually topped hers. The differences are amazing as far as size and bud development to this day. One is still outside and one is in a sunny window I’m told.

I had a bunch of failed germination seeds. Black Albina, acapulco gold, and a few strawberry coughs too. I attribute it to the soil being way to wet. I started new ones with probably too many backups…lol
Strawberry Cough’s Sour Diesel fem and auto, super silver haze auto.
Here they are today. They all.popped out of the ground this week.

Ok people, please be safe, I have to catch up on some of my fav grower pages.
Peace. Puff…puff …pass…

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!! And nice start on the new babies, they look great :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Well I’m finally into what is really my 6th or 7th grow not including summer clones. This years summer clone is still going strong. Bruce Banner is supposed to go about 9-10 weeks. So, its the end of the month for her. She got a nice flush this week and she’s still getting some feed. Not quite sure what I did right but these colas are like rocks.

As you can see she’s been hungry and was eating herself up. She was either suffering a lockout or like I said was hungry. Her new growth is all green as I pushed her feedings the past 2 weeks to every watering which is every 3 days. No more than 5ml each of FF Tiger and Big bloom as well as 5ml of Signal and 5 ml of FF Gringo Cal mag and and teaspoon of Molasses per gallon and she only gets a gallon of water per feed.
The new girls are alive and well and the first ones have been transplanted into their new forever homes. They took to the new space quickly and are spitting out new nodes.
ILGM Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel, and a Super Silver Haze auto.

Just in case I have a fail I planted 3 more autos. All gifted seeds and all one timers.
A Royal Gorilla auto, Moby Dick Auto, and a BCN Critical auto.

So I have alot of plants going this grow and I’m going to have a plan to handle all of em. I’m going to use both QB’s on the Photos and open the tent up so they can share the light even. One will be in and one will be out… effectively a 4x4 area. But really one QB280 per plant. The extra space for each will allow me to do an extra month of veg and get 2 bigger plants. The autos will grow in the smaller tent with either a cob lite I have or a Chinese blurple that also seemed to do the trick but ran hot, and they will fill in the gap between what I have now and when the Cough and Diesel are done.
I’m psyched at the prospects!
Peace everyone and thanks for checking in.

3 Likes

Wassssssupp!!
Here’s an update on the new girls. I got too many again!! Two that I thought were not gonna make it are making a comeback and I’m gonna have a problem with space.

With the new girls taking root, the 3 older ones are gonna get transplanted tonite to their perm homes. The little guy that just popped will go in a few more days.
The clone has another week to go I think.
Enjoy your weekend folks.
Puff…puff… pass…

2 Likes

The family is growing…in more ways than one!! This pic is from Monday the 14th of Oct.

The pic below is from the 10th. Changes happen quick when I transplant early in the seedling stage IMHO. Seems as if there’s not enough roots to stress out and they love the new acreage. Not to mention its easier to not overwater with the bigger pots.
With this grow I amended my soil a bit. I mixed FF Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with 20% perlite added. So just ph’d water so far and a little Great White michorrizae to get the soil charged up.
I also took the time to BBQ the soil. I did about 2 gals worth at a time in a big turkey pan. Cooked at 250 for 40 minutes when I remembered and 2 hours when I forgot it was cooking. A few times… lol
Chalk it up to the Pineapple Express doing its job!! Needless to say it took awhile to do enough for 7 new pots, so I spread it out over a few days.
I have to say, baking the soil before using it, has virtually eliminated bugs and mites in my grow. As well as a small Basil plant which I hear helps ward off insects is kept in a corner of the big tent. This weekend the Bruce clone may get chopped as its showing some nice amber trichs starting to pop up all over. She’s just getting straight 6.5 water now. Then the new girls will come in to take her place.

3 Likes

Time for a little ones update!
So everyone has now been transplanted into there permanent homes and all seem happy about it. I have my hands full and my tent is bursting at the seams at the moment.
With the Bruce Banner clone almost done, the two photos will head down to the 2x4 tent to veg until before I flip em. The autos will stay right where they’re at for now and I’ll move 2 down as they fatten up. I didn’t necessarily get small autos to help cope with the lack of space but I like a challenge. The BCN Critical and The Moby Dick XXL are supposedly big plants for autos so they’ll probably end up with the photos. At that time it’ll be the one QB for the 4 of them and may e a Chinese blurple if needed…
Everything, including the photos will stay on a 19-5 schedule till the autos are done. Then I’ll flip the photos with one in each tent under one light each to finish in flower. Looks like this grow will wrap up some time in January for the autos and March for the photos. That puts me right at the spring season and new seedlings to start.
Here’s the whole gang. I had a mixup with my first batch of seeds as I was germin em, when I mixed up the Strawberry Cough and the Super Silver Haze auto. I usually grow autos in 3 gal pots and what I thought was the Super Silver Haze auto went into a 3 gal pot. However she looks like she’s the photo Sour Diesel and so, just in case, I up potted her one more time to a 5 gal and she didn’t seem to mind a bit. She’s in the top right corner (I think) or she’s the strawberry diese…lol…
The Strawberry Diesel is in the middle top and the Super Silver Haze is on the top left.
Bottom row from left to right is Sour Diesel auto, Moby Dick XXL auto, Royal Gorilla and BCN Critical on the bottom right.

Below are the autos too

Thanks for checking in growers!.. Enjoy the weekend!!

3 Likes

I haven’t updated my clone for a few days it seems so here’s some almost done pics. She started out in the backyard for the summer and I brought her in and started 12-12 on her… was around August 20… I have to go back up and check to be sure. She has been a pleasure and wanted to eat but I had a bit of Ph problem, so I managed to straighten it out and now she was flushed 2 weeks ago, iced 2x, went thru a 48 hr dark period which ended tonite and she’s gonna do another 11 hrs under the lights this time and then I’ll chop her down on Thursday after another 24hrs of dark. Im taking the day off to do some Blackfishing out of Orient Point on a charter and if I have any strength left when I get home, I’ll chop, trim the fans, and hang her in the room.
I have a dehumidifier set up and the ac will keep the temps in the room at 68 and the humidity I’ll drop every 2 days starting at 70% then 60 then 50 till its dry. I get a good 8-10 day dry like that and the smell profile comes back right away after the final trim.
The Bruce Banner #3

A quick update on. The young ones for ya too. They are really starting to take off.the Stratwberry and The Sour Diesel were topped for the first time yesterday. They do get light LST training to make em short and bushy and it definitely works… just push down the petals once a day. Seems to work every time… The autos have been left to do their thing. Im not doing any training to them. Just 20hrs of light every day and lots of love. Everyone has been fed the same. 6.5 water a little bit of calmag, a little bit of molasses and some Clonex clone and seedling nutes. A foliar spray shot of Great White as well once so far and I’ll do it once every two weeks and a feed with it once a month too. I also spread a little cap full in the hole before the little guys were transplanted.
Thats it for tonite peeps. Be safe!

Royal Gorilla auto

BCN Critical XXL auto
The Moby Dick auto is coming out a little spastic. She lost half of her 2 first leaves but she’s slowly recovering and trying to put her matching sets but one side is stunted.

Sour Diesel auto

Super Silver Haze
ILGM Strawberry Cough
Sour Diesel photo

3 Likes

Fans, beautiful huge colas on Bruce banner :heart_eyes: nice update.
Hope you caught/ are catching this fish, don’t forget to share some pics.

1 Like

Thanks @GreenJewels, I’ve been trolling your page too!!. Today work, tomorrow we fish!!! (And Friday and Saturday and Sunday too). I have 10 days vacation left for the year so I gotta use em up just for my sanity!! Taking 2 starting tomorrow and I’ll save some for the fall Striper run here. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Good luck fishing and have a blast. Yes, take those days for sanity sake! I hope to get my line wet on Sunday at lake Erie. I’ve gotta take someone’s senior pics up there, so hopefully I’ll have time to catch some walleye too. Happy vacationing :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Sounds like some nice and easy relaxation to me!! Have a great time and land a big one!! Damn cross his eyes even!! Enjoy!!

1 Like