Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

Agreed @PurpNGold74, @Amazon66, it’s the ying and yang of life. You have to have balance. You only live once so you should do everything you want. But we have to balance the bad shit we put into our bodies with something that does the body good as well. I’ve smoked since
I was 14 and I’m 54 now but I’ve always been into health and fitness to balance it out.

3 Likes

Quick morning update peeps. The new family is doing well. All the girls have made it through the stress of transplant and are starting to enjoy their new homes. So far the Gorilla Skittlez photo (top middle) is out front along with the Girl Scout Cookies auto (bottom right) as far as size. The Pineapple Express auto (top right) is on a bit of a slow track. The Sour Diesel auto (bottom left) that’s 10 days behind is catching up in size. The LA Confidential photo (top left) is right in the middle of the pack. There’s a thin layer of diometceous earth I just Amazon’d to the house to ward off gnats in the soil. The FF is great soil but I’m gonna have to bake it before using it in the future. I think that’s how I’m getting em.
Happy Saturday folks. Great January weather here in LI today so I gotta take the Xmas lights down while the gettin’s good.
Btw, I had a Sour Diesel wake and bake this morning with a cup joe courtesy of my old supplier. We traded some of my Blackberry Kush for it and some Candyland. Good guy. Wants my surplus if It works out.
But I told him, I’ll trade, but I won’t break the law while I’m breaking the law!!! Puff puff pass!

4 Likes

Did a little pruning to the girls last nite and everyone seems happy. The room smells exquisite if I must say so myself!
Gnats have been put to sleep. Diometceous earth came in and I did a layer on all the pots. Gave the girls a treatment of neem oil for the past week and
I’m hoping I can keep them at bay.
Temps are at 72-74 lights on and 68 lights out.
I’m going to start up the dehumidifier to keep levels lower. Have 50-60% now and would like it to get to 50% and below for the rest of flower to keep away any mold issues.

The White Widow by ILGM

The Gorilla Glue by ILGM

The Main cola of the GG4

The i49 WhiteWidow/CaliSnow “b”

The WW/CS ‘a”

The ILGM Amnesia Haze

Most of these actually finish 8 to 10 weeks. The Amnesia a little more. I’ll push nutes now to 1200+Ppm’s every other watering, tho I’m now watering every 4-5 days. I’m trying a little more drought to keep away bug and mold issues from here on out. It’s week 5 of flower so they’re gonna get hungry and
I would like a trouble free finish if I can help.
Hope everyone is having a great night. Time to turn n burn!

6 Likes

Here it is @Metallicide.

fire away @blackthumbbetty. lol

1 Like

I am not all fired up, so you get the tame version, a link to a past post. :grinning: Many people don’t realize that myccorhizae can be used as a foliar spray to protect plants above the rootzone, as well as a soil inoculant. In fact, it’s actually the main component in a lot of mold/fungus treatment sprays.

3 Likes

Your the best @blackthumbbetty,!!
Thanks so much for sharing and for not tearin me a new exhaust port while your were at it!! Lol… have a great day and tonite I’ll be blasting away!

3 Likes

Well you would be proud a me @blackthumbbetty, I did a littke cap full of Greatwhite with 2 gals of water and then threw it in my spray bottle and went to town!
Here they all are.
The GG4 is getting frosty as all hell. She’s at about 3 weeks till the chop.

First color!

The White Widow is filling out. Lots of bud sites tho they are on the small side as of now. She still still has a month to go or so.

The WW/CS “a”

WW/CS “b”

The Amnesia Haze

Ofcourse, You haven’t forgotten about my new new grow??
Well here’s the newest additions to the Abouttime family.

They’re all doing fine except the Pineapple Haze is a little spastic up untill now.

She started along side the 3 other’s around the same dates but shes struggled to pump out any “straight” leaves like the others. The Sour Diesel started ten days later and is blowing past her.
The Diesel

The LA Fire

The Gorilla Skittelz

The Girl Scout Cookies

Thats everybody. 10 plants, nothing but a pleasure!

4 Likes

So how are the busty beauties lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @abouttime :wink:

They’re good…if your talking about the plants!
:sunglasses:
Meanwhile at work, I took a moment to bring you my view from the jobsite Im on. Central Park South from 5th ave. Central Park North and West too. 15792862447591193330314|281x500

4 Likes

That is so awesome! Thank you for bringing me into your world for a moment :grin: I’ve never been to NYC yet. Hope your having a great day :wink:

1 Like

This is my view from my car while I’m getting high at lunch :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lmao!!! I almost fell off the building!!! Thats the best volley I hot in awhile…lol… I can’t blaze on site, tho I wish I could, except not today… its cold!! Puff puff puff!!!

1 Like

It is cold! I’ve had to start the car sitting here. Be careful up there !! :wink:

1 Like

Here’s an update, about day 40 of flower for all of them. Looks like the GG4 will be done first. Top right. The White Widow is on the right.
The Amnesia Haze is up close at the bottom of the pic and the two WW/CS are on the left.

GG 4

The White Widow

The WW/CS’s

Amnesia Haze

What will be the 4th grow.

The Pineapple Express Spastic Runt

5 Likes

Sweet update @abouttime ! Your girls look absolutely positively wonderful :grin:

1 Like

Arrrrgh… I thank you @missiles, but I had a screw up last night with the seedlings. Especially the Sour Diesel, I did some gnat control and the tent got hot and she shriveled up. There’s still some unaffected leaves so I’m gonna give her all the time she needs to recover if she can. The others are a little burned as well but not as severe. I’m so pissed but I’ve hopefully learned a lesson.
This is the spray I used. I used it before when the plants are in veg, but not right over the plants like I did last night. I never used it around seedlings before and I usually only spray the soil area around them but last night I had a brain fart and sprayed over them.

My first impression is it’s gonna work out but damn I’m so pissed I’m gonna have to smoke a phatty to get over it.
Hope your having a better Saturday Morning by your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve thought today was Thursday since 4 am. Thanks for setting me straight this morning :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It definitely is!! I’m sorry to see that they should buff out :wink:

1 Like

Awesome bud! @Gremmall, The meds were smoking will do it! You sound like me, I just picked up the fact that it’s a whole new decade!! Dainnn!!!
Thanks @Missiles, I had some of my buddy’s CandyLand bud, I’m feeling better…
The Sour Diesel are tough to grow, as I’m told, judging by how tough they are to germ for me and how bad she reacted to the nuking compared to the others to this point. Now we’ll see how resilient she can be. Tho I almost went and started to germ another! My luck I’ll be “stuck” with 2!

1 Like