Dosidos - 70/30 - 30%
GFOG - 60/40 - 30%
Banana Kush - 60/40 - 27%
Skywalker OG - 80/20 - 26%
GG#4 - 50/50 - 26%
Wedding Cake - 70/30 - 25%
Fire OG - 70/30 - 24%

2 Likes

Gg4 was a really nice but a bit spicy smoke. Not sure if many other people do this but to get a good idea of the terps in a strain i like to eat a calyx or 2 and it usually gives me a really good idea of what the strain will taste like when smoked. Make sure go really bite into the calyx and bust it thats where the flavor is. I dont know if i learned that here or just did it stoned one day

1 Like

Ill try that. Not sure how it will turn out. @BigCat420

1 Like

Lol well best of luck to ya

1 Like

That’s an interesting question. Personally I would find the TYPE of high I like and then just smoke a shitload of it. :man_shrugging:t2:
The dosage is adjustable.

If my lore and mythology is correct, it’s a good possibility those calyx’s you bite into might also turn into vampires. So…. Beware. :man_vampire:

2 Likes

@ShockDog i almost spit my coffee out this morning! That was hilarious!

2 Likes

You are not alone. I usually pick a plant to make edibles with this way.

1 Like

Thank you all for your input , very much appreciated !

Good advice, had I paid attention to “AUTOS” or PHOTO, life would be different.
Height of plant too.
Buying and smoking comercial is how I test mine.

1 Like

1 thing to remember and understand is THC is not the only contributor to your high. Critical +2.0 for example is under 20% but will knock your socks off. My gg at 30…yes got it there 9th gen of clones…would just flat lay you out and might as well ate a sleeping pill. I would research not only by thc content but reviews on some medium to high thc strains along with the very high. Just my thoughts.

1 Like