About the Troubleshooting category

Hello new to Forum,
My plant has been growing inside for 5 weeks 12/12, it was doing great on Aug. 27th, I did some defoliation of leaves, watered & feed with 1 oz. per gal Overdrive and 1oz pg of Bud candy and sit it out in the 89 degree sun for 5 hrs. Next day saw some brwn on some of tips. on 29th a little more browning on edges, and some canoeing, so I flushed it with 5gal water, let it drain in the again in the sun for a hour, then put it back inside. On the 30th, I flushed it with 1 gal water and add 1/2. oz pg Cal. Mag. And today the 31st and you can what’s happening ???
Help!!

Hello new to Forum,
My plant has been growing inside for 5 weeks 12/12, it was doing great on Aug. 27th, I did some defoliation of leaves, watered & feed with 1 oz. per gal Overdrive and 1oz pg of Bud candy and sit it out in the 89 degree sun for 5 hrs. Next day saw some brwn on some of tips. on 29th a little more browning on edges, and some canoeing, so I flushed it with 5gal water, let it drain in the again in the sun for a hour, then put it back inside. On the 30th, I flushed it with 1 gal water and add 1/2. oz pg Cal. Mag. And today the 31st and you can what’s happening ???
Help!!
Aug. 27th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
Aug. 27th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
1920×1080 351 KB

Aug. 30 th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
Aug. 30 th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
1920×3413 719 KB

Aug. 30th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (2)
1920×3413 393 KB

Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (3)
Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (3)
1920×3413 512 KB

Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering
1920×1080 164 KB

Aug. 27th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (2)
Aug. 27th, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (2)
1920×3413 347 KB

1920×3413 393 KB

Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (4)
Aug. 31st, 13 wks Veg. and 5.5 wks Flowering (4)
1920×1080 272 KB

At what point should I become close mcerned about this? Very slight curling/browning on one of the lower leaves. Specs: White Widow, ph-6.7, daytime 83 degrees / 40% humidity. Nighttime- 72 degrees / 60% humidity. 270 watt led about 10 inches from tops of plants

Ive got 2 plants around 60 days old, two concerns, firstly, I noticed this morning there were a few bitelike holes on both of them (pictured) and secondly, Im a bit worried about their size for how old they are?

They’re outdoor grown in potted soil, supposed to be autoflower fem.

Cheers

Yes i started some zskittles autos and have a question I have one plant thats not looking the same as the other 3. This ones tall and not many branches and not preflowering?

Anyone can help id appreciate it

noticed some color change in veg and flushed and got my pH back up to 6.0 and ppm back down from 960 to 310. Seemed good started flowering in a week in saw same thing and getting worse I did a run off test today started with tap water pH of 6.5 and ppm of 480. The run off came out to be pH of 6.55 and 480 ppm . My temperature stay 72-62 and humidity 40-50 percent. I’m new and tried to post this but don’t think I did it right.

Looks like your plant got to stressed and morphed into a male plant.

Get confirmation though as I myself am new to this.

If you are growing sinsamelia??? thow it away quick before it pollinates your other plants.

Good Luck!

Why are my plants so short?

Hello all. I’ve been growing for about a year. Have figured out light cycles, gnats, etc. I’ve mainly done auto flowers, and am finally feeling confident. Though something always happens lol.

I’m in week 5 of auto flower Gorilla Glue. Things were chugging along fine

Aerated soil with a PH of 6, the water I’m using is a PH of 6.5, temperature is 75 degrees, it’s got a nice brown temp with the light being a good 2 feet above, and I’ve not been overwatering. I let her dry out, and water once every day or two depending on how wet the soil is

Now I have browning edge, crunchy spot developing along them stems, and the top leaves that looked fine yesterday, are browning at the tips. I have fox farms nutes but I didn’t wanna overwhelm her. Any ideas?

Growing 3 AK47 Autos. this plant has brown spots at first i thought it might be a calcium deficiency and started spraying with a calmag solution but upon further research find that it could be too much calcium…
which is it?

I been noticing that the edges of my leaves have been yellowing then rusting or dying and tip burn all over. Could this be a nutrient burn? And should I flush? Also I am in week 6 of flower

Need help

Leaves curling on edges and tip turning brown, anybody have ideas to help? New grower. Two other plants look great.

Help Coco deficiency? Ph issue? Or overwatering? There in 60/40 Coco perlite feed cal mag to.6 ec then uped to 1.3 1.5 ec ionic Coco grow. Ph 5.8 6.0. ec on run of always low 0.6ec but there not drinking alot ! Under lumatek ats 300 pro getting 500 ppfd. Always dropping and red stems. Only been in they pots 2 weeks but got lots of roots out the bottoms. Some do have brown tinges loads of healthy white ones.

[Uploading: 16771865016412199202572554688207.jpg…](

Please Help. I have some autos going and now there all sick. The room did get to 95f for almost 12 hours before I seen and fixed the temp. I run at 80f and 55-60 humidity. Not sure what is going on here but there all like this.

Hello !! I’m new here & a futurist time grower! Ran into some troubles . Looking for help and advice !

Need help!! What’s happening to my seedling!?

Also i have yellow spots on my other lady selling!

I didn’t use enough soil for auto plants. Using 7 gallon fabric pots. 7 weeks indoors. Plants are doing well, but concerned about roots not getting enough room. Soil is about 2/3 full. Risky to transplant. Any suggestions?

Week 13 sunshine serbert getting droopy leaves, can anyone help ID this issue?

timer malfunction last night, the light stayed on for 14-15 hours 4 weeks into my flower cycle (total for my sativas will be 60-90 days). I manually turned it off, but have not checked since. Utterly bummed out and don’t know what steps to take. HELP!

2nd Grow, 1st Time DWC.
Hydro Buckets using 16L

Advance Nutrients
-OG Organics (OMRI)

Made nutrient solution and it took from 28 to 35 drops of Ph up to get the PH to move from 5.0 to 6.0 and the next day it had foam on top of water. Doing some reading told me it was from too much air in buckets.

So day 2 recleaned and sanitized buckets made new nutrient solution and i added 65 drops of.PH up to one bucket and it still wouldn’t move. I would get a reading of 6.0 and i would retest to comfirm and the retest was at 5.0 again and every retest is 5.0

Does it normally take alot of ph up in dwc?
I’m using the General Hydroponics PH kit.

I ordered a ph pen. It comes in today.
I Appreciate all advice!