About the Troubleshooting category

I feel your pain. I had an ILGM LSD AUTO, that was reaching because my lights were inadequate… But she kept going with her little one bud … Only got 2 little g’s from her but it was :fire:

I bought 10 super skunk seeds I’ve been growing them for years now I have about four out of the 10 it look like this I will post a Pictures

1 Like

I have more pics IF ANY ONE NEEDS THEM

That’s normally the way my super skunk looks so if anybody knows what’s going on or maybe they were just mixed up seeds and I have another breed of plant I’m not sure I don’t know

First time grower here! Have a fem White widow with some discoloration beginning. Ive never ph tested my water as i use distilled water. Havent given any nutrients either. Anyone know whats

wrong?

What’s snipping off the growth off the stem of the newborn plant? Tried twice now and each time overnight the plant growth has been shipped off of the stem

Please help me discover what is wrong with these plants. I had a 400w light super close about a week ago and they are still burning. What does it look like is wrong with them? Thank you

I purchased a 10 + 10 of LSD autoflower last July. I germinated 10 and brought them up to approx. 3-4 in. I then transplanted them outside. They started flowering immediately and are now in their 5th week. Most of the plants have stayed around 8 inches tall, with only two reaching 12 inches. Photo shows LSD on outside rows compared to other strain. This is normally my crop for the year. My first ( and probably last) experience with autoflower. Any ideas

My previous post doesn’t have the photo because it wouldn’t upload. Sorry.

I’m on week 6/7 of white widow auto. Three of my 4 look great, with a few issues and one of them doesn’t look good compared to others. Does anyone know what this could be on the leaves?

The powder is diatomaceous earth, had a thrip problem a little while ago.

My skywalker og grow started going downhill fast a week or so ago, I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what I’ve done wrong but I’m stumped. I did notice that the pH of my runoff is really low. 6.5 going in about 4.5 going out. Idk how to remedy it though. Please help me save my grow

The overall plant seems healthy, but I don’t know why it got those spots, or why the lower leafs are looking so week. I last watered her close to a week ago with 3 litters.

Can anybody please provide some advice?
Thank you!

Still learning to navigate this site… But here’s what I’m dealing with. Little one week old white widow auto seedling has these weird white/yellow specks on it. Freaked out and sprinkled her in Diatomaceous Earth and the follicular mold shield that comes with the beginner kit on ilgm. Hard to tell but I think it’s gotten slightly worse. Plan on hitting it with the mold shield again in 5 days, but maybe it’s not mold and someone knows what it is? She is outside for now. She’s in Ffof. No added nutes yet, and won’t be adding for another week. Otherwise she seems fine, and I don’t see any webs or anything crawling on her. I have had to mist the top soil more often because of high temps outside, so really thinking it’s mold. Helppppp :sob:

Day 11 (transplanted to 5gl bucket on day 4)
Light 20-25%
Normal tap water used in spray bottle. May have over watered tho.
Currently at 74 F and 50% RH
No nutrients used other than Miracle Grow Potting Soil.

I think it’s choking out. May also be a seed cover not letting these leaves loose. First time grow. Other one seems to be doing fine.

Last month i had this problem. I didn’t catch it very quickly. Fisrt time was the PH pen batteries. Second time was the PH pen. 4 pens in the inventory and only the Apera 20 reads dead on always. Flushings and time, both contraindicated during flower. Forum discussions previously mentione soil issuses in PH from our FFOF. Variables in shipping/storage and handling may account for quality degradation or pre-mature nutrient issues. I pulled a plant and did soil recovery for PH testing. After a month numbers are better. The month was 3 flushing in a week and heavy watering since due to heat temps. I notice two are showing signs of water-boarding. Mixing new soil with recovered and reconditioning for next grow.
Moral PH everything, everytime, or not, once you know whats happening.

Cut the water dose in half and days at 5. They may be too wet

Hey everyone. Complete noob to the site and still new to growing. I’ve dealt with store bought clones and went through my mistakes and now moving onto seedlings. In this case I started noticing that the leaves were turning yellow on the bottom and dropping a bit. I’ve been spraying the soil to keep it moist and growing outdoors in direct sunlight in San Diego. I’m wondering if this is heat stress related as the temps have spiked above 77 lately. The plant is currently out of the sun indoors, but I’m wondering if it’s too late. I figured I’d lose a few due to the learning curve but any input is greatly appreciated.

Michael

Ps apologies if I missed some etique instructions here. I’m currently at work in a boring meeting :rofl:

Did you ever figure out what your problem was? I am having the exact same issue with 2 of mine.