About the Flowering category

Male? Or female?

Need some help sexing. These 3 plants have been flowering for 3 days and I just want some opinions on what they might be. The pics are separated by a pic of the full plant.

Just seeing this… it looks like this was originally was a female… however, it was lightly pollinated and is now generating seeds… this can happen either if there is a male nearby or if your female gets stressed too much and then spits out a little pollen and fertilizes itself in a last ditch effort to reproduce (aka hermie.) non-fertilized female flowers is what we want, so they don’t produce seeds. I know it’s been a while but did it work out? Or did you have a bunch of seedy weed?

My buds dont seem to be filling out. This is my first time. They also seem to be “re vegging”. Any help would be much appreciated. Heat is 78° and humidity is 43

Cant seem to find a good resources online. Was forgetful and went to open my tent about 2-3 hours into dark period. Plants got about 30 seconds of low, indirect light during that time. Zipped it right back up. Wondering: is that enough exposure to cause hermie?

Hey Im new to this Im growing gg4 been 7 weeks no flower. I switched to 12/12 3 weeks ago. Plant is growing like crazy but no buds. Any help will be greatly appreactied thank you.

Hello, I have a question about soil ph. My plants are in flower Amnesia Haze photo period. But my soil ph stays at around 7 and I cant get it down. I’ve tried PH down, vinegar, but nothing seems to work.
Uploading: 20220914_193857.jpg…
Uploading: 20220914_193835.jpg…
Uploading: 20220914_193729.jpg…
Uploading: 20220914_193517.jpg…

Look how pretty the purple trichomes are :heart_eyes: are they ready for harvest? Indicates purple the same as amber trichomes?

2 Likes

@Mariii . Im not sure have only done one grow. But from what they said if the colors are way more than the white its ready. Btw looks nasty good job

Dude, that is straight female in flower! She is budding my man, there’s no veg about it you are in phase 2.

Lost in Sauce. White Widow, Currently on my 3rd grow, She looks good some yellowing on tips of leaves at one point but that was easily corrected with a flush. I think I was over doing it on nutrients. However, I have seem to lost track time and not sure how far into flower I am in. (BAD) Due to this I am lost and no clue what I should be doing HELPPPPP

1 Like

Hey im only in 2nd grow so cant help sorry wish i could. I write stuff on my calender good advive for next time I suppose btw mine is gg4 fem.

2 Likes

Pics would probably help however

1 Like

Pics coming you are 100% correct my bad.

1 Like

how cool

3 questions. How old is the plant? What is your light setup. And is that light on for flower? Im no expert by far but seems like a weak light

1 Like

First grow Dos-Si-Dos autoflower outside grow 91 days since seedling broke ground. Should I be worried at this point

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response. I think I am in week 10 of 12. Sadly since I did not put a time stamp. My light set up noting high end at all Full spectrum LED of which is placed 6-8 inches from top of plant. For one plant at a time maybe 3 it is perfect. So in turn 2 weeks I will pluck those ladies out dry them up . However I will begin a new grow in 2 weeks but I will start by having a calendar.

1 Like

Ahh ok yeah it can certainly get expensive. I had a king led light was 80 bucks or something . I was lucky enough to have the coin for a mars hydro 3000 made a big difference. But I think learning on your own with a little advice from these guys is the key. Ive picked up alot just looking at the difference between grows and im only on 2. So enjoy ,learn and happy grows!