About the Transition, Flowering, Sexing category

Too soon to tell IMO

Look higher up toward top nodes… those usually show first

Please help me

What do i have, here are a few puctures. I have several very short plants and several very tall. The short plants are male? And tall are female?

The first pic is one of the tall plants and the second is of the short plant.

Can anyonw help me ID the type of plants I have. They are from mystery seeds and they are starting to flower

I’m sorry… I cannot figure out how to start a new string… Hope it is ok to post question here.
GG4 autoflower
approx 10 weeks old
Started indoors - 5 gallon pot - coast of maine stonington’s blend organic soil
Spends days outdoors in natural light, comes in on nights where temp is dropping down

I’m a first time grower working through my first batch of seeds. All ILGM GG4 autos. Some seeds did not germinate, and a few that did dropped their taproot. For the ones that germinated properly: I grew one in a closet, 4 in a tent, 1 hydroponic and 2 outdoors. I’ve grown a few nice plants from this batch of ILGM GG4 autoflowers, but now THIS plant looks different. Is it a male? Hemaphrodite? I tried contacting ILGM b/c I’m pretty sure it is a male and I’m hoping for a replacement, but I was referred to this board. If people confirm this is a male, how do I get in touch with the ILGM folks? Thank you all in advance!!

1 Like

Hello, I’m starting a new grow and will be starting some mother plants for the first time. My plan was to buy a 10 pack of seeds (normal, not fem) for 3 different strains, then grow them out and get rid of the males and pick the best female of each strain and use those as my three moms. I only have a 3 x 3 tent to work with as my veg / mom tent and the tent only has enough room for all the plants if they’re in 1 gallon pots, will that be big enough to get them matured enough to sex them?

Yes I’m not sure about sexting my plants any help would be grateful thanks in advance! Here are my 2 plants I ever tried to grow n there on day 85 cheers!

Male or female thanks

hi would you be able to tell male or female

Sorry, been away… looks male

Can you take a close up pic of stomatas

Hi guys,

First time plant grower,and I’m wondering if any one can tell me if my Girl Scout cookie is male or female plant

Hey guys,
Anyone know if this is male or female?
Cheers.

Hi,
Couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread and just want someone to look at my plant to see if male. I have another that is clearly female, a bit older/bigger than! this one no white pistiles yet so not sure. Can someone take a look? Might be too early to tell? Apologies for not figuring out new thread button!
Thanks
Bakkerberg!

PS tried to add photos but not allowed… help please

That almost looks Male

hi Garrigan : ). I hope you can help me out… I tried to start a new thread in the forum but don’t see any buttons or links to do that… so I’m trying this : )) I have two Purple Kush flowering plants in week 6 from feminized seeds from ILGM and I want to make sure my plant 2 hasn’t gone hermie on me… there are no other indications (all pistles at junctions have been female and no “balls” appearing at all ) but the top buds on plant 2 have this seed-like look to them but it appears pistles are coming out and I’ve read that buds can sometimes look like this… are these just mature calyx and everything is just fine? or has the plant gone hermie? thank you for your help! : )) I tried posting a pic but since I’m a new forum poster it won’t let me

I’ve read that after two posts in the forum I can then send a photos? perhaps this will count as my second post! : )) I hope so! thank you Garrigan

did you ever get an answer? i am in the same place as you were
i ordered feminized seeds and i think i have a bunch of male plants

Looks like little balls to me. I would sex it as a Male.

I’m praying this is a female or I’m bust! Any help