About the Seedling category

Reply: I wish it would surely works… My Herbal Incense

Hi guys have 3kgs of heavily seeded bud.I need a method for removing seeds without destroying the nugs. This is a problem because the seeds are inside the nugs. Please any solution or advice

Does anyone know if the autoflower seeds sold on this site feminized?

Can anyone tell me the grow difficulty of Amnesia Haze. first timer here and id just like to know if its easy to mess up so i know if i should just get white widow lol. thank you

Using shoebox lined with foil to start seedling and transplant outside later using a CFL Soft White 2700 K. How Long does it take for seeds to sprout up above dirt and I have it on a 3 pm - 6 am light and 6 am - 3 pm dark schedule I need tips on how to get plant ready to transition outdoors and Temps and I need professional Tips

3 Likes

I would B2 transplant shock…a day before and after… works good

Get that light off soldier!! Seeds sprout better in darkness dampness and warmth.
Give it time in soil. Usually 7-10 days. Paper towel & or glass of water 2-4 days.
Good luck be patient.

2 Likes

Does anybody know why stems keep stretching

Planting in South Africa.
As you know using Marijuana for personal recreational use has been legalized just recently. I need help in selecting the right strains to start planting outdoors. I live in Pretoria - our winters are mild and summers hot.
Can someone suggest some strains please.
Thanks

1 Like

Is the something you could but on her roots just before replanting her to protect her from shock and protect her root system and would you over water her wait ?

This is my first time growing. I have Amnesia Haze and Golden Leaf. Both re doing very well with no problems so far. My grow room is 8x4 with one 1000 ballast light. They are about 5 weeks old . I say if you’ve grown other strains you you’ll be fine.
Fairy Grandma

You either don’t have enough light or your light source is to far away.

Hi first time here don’t really know what I’m doing Regards posting. I have seeds that have cracked but just don’t seem to want to poke their heads out. I have them in full sunshine. Any help appreciated

ok, my question is how long do i keep the seeds in water to sprout?, the first time I sprouted
my seeds, which was 3 days, they were fine until I put them, approx 1/4 " deep, in wet soil, with sprout pointing down, in a small brown paper grow container. They died after several days and never came up. After I calmed down, I started to think I left them too wet in the container.
any suggestions?
thx, Dan.
the
texastalisman

Overwatering kills seeds and seedlings.

Let us know what growing medium you are using, the light over the seedlings, humidity, heat,etc, the more info the better, how often you watered, then we can put you on the track for a harvest.

1 Like

then how long do i leave my seeds in water for germination?
should they sink to bottom under water?

thanks for the insight.

Oh, metal bowl with a very wet paper towel. 2 days seeds starting to sprout.

oh, very wet paper towel in metal bowl.
germinating for 2 days. 70 degrees h20.

I soak my seeds in a glass of distilled water with a couple of drops of 6% H202 just to clear any nastys, after 24hours i take them out and put them between two pieces of kitchen towel paper which is wet but with the excess drained off, i put the seeds in between the damp sheets of paper in a shallow tupperware container near some heat to keep the seeds warm and dark during germination until a small root appears, then i use the sharp end of a pencil and make a cone shaped hole in the medium, i do not wait until the root is long, i plant as soon as the root appears from the shell, and put them under the light.
I plant the seed in the cone shaped hole with a pair of rubber tipped tweezers root tip down so the top of the seed is just under the medium, only just under the medium, the medium has been soak with distilled water two days prior so it can drain off excess, doing this i only water the seed on transplant to the main pot.

1 Like