About the Questions category

Is it possible and/or feasible to use the scrogging method outdoors?

I just think the room saving and the potential for larger amounts of produce from each plant are exponential.

I love growing outdoors. Our weather is perfect love for outdoor growing.

when in the seed shop you give a kind of guess about the amount a certain type will produce but my question is “is this weight dry or wet”

Problem. My water deionised water water ph 7 8ppm, i add newts to make up to 250ppm, then add ph down to make water 6ph and the ppm goes up to 600. Is this bad for my baby plats?

Sorry guys how do I post a question new to this site I was just wondering for beginners do you guys recommend auto flowers or regular ones or do it matter it’s for indoor thanks

How many others have sent money and not received their order? I place an order July 9, 2019 and paid. Now I had to sign up again and I can’t even get an answer on my order. Almost $500.00 and no answer!

How do we post questions?

How do you post a fresh question rather than reply to an existing post? I’ve tried and tried and even tried to ask the Elves that run the site, but no luck.

Basically, i have some questions as to how to optimize indoor growth through veg and then flower outdoors. Strains are Bubba Kush, which i have grown for a year or so, and LSD, which i bot seeds but have not started growing yet as waiting for the new year to do that.

Any hints on how to use this side?

Dave

I have a question.
I live in California. I had plants from last year that dropped seeds which have grown and are now budding. I am not used to seeing the formation of buds until June/July. Can anyone help or provide feedback on this type of ‘wild growing seeds’.

Hello my name is Alex and I have been growing for 20 years. For the most part, I have gotten my genetics via clone only strains sold at the cannabis clubs here in California. I would take the best one and make it a mother and clone off it for a year then change the mother strains I had. More recently I joined Facebook cannabis groups to connect with people like myself. To my surprise I was inundated with people selling seeds, everything from 1 seed for 1 dollar to ten seeds for like $100. So I started reading posts and threads and realized the benefits of seeds are far superior to clone only for the grower because of a plethora of benefits that comes from having seeds. So I have started a seed collection and am growing from seed now. I am very interested in your product. I am writing to you today to ask you what those benefits are and some other details that will interest my readers. Feel free to skip any questions if you want to or add some you think work better as well. Just so you know, I have very little experience journaling so there will be mistakes in the structure of this paper. Okay, let’s get started!

• When were you founded?

• How many employees do you have?

• What’s your revenue?

• How many markets are you in?

• How fast are you growing?

• Where did you get the idea for this company?

• What’s the story behind your name and logo?

• Why do you package your product the way you do?

• What problem are you trying to solve?

• What’s your background?

• Who’s on your leadership team and what’s their background?

• How did you get here and what obstacles have you overcome?

• Who is your target demographic?

• Who are your main competitors?

• How are you different from the competition?

• How do you market your business?

• What kind of funding have you had?

• Who are your investors?

• What are your best selling strains?

• In what areas of the world are your most dense markets?

• Do you plan on competing in the global marketplace?

• How many locations do you have?

• Would you mind sharing any information on your entire process? Ie how you breed, how you collect the product, how or if you dry and cure the seeds, how you store the product, and any major issues you’ve dealt with along the way?

• What breeders have or do you look up to?

• How did you learn to breed?

• What’s your favorite part about your job?

• Where did you learn to grow?

• What’s your favorite grow book?

• How long did it take to get where you are?

• What’s some of the popular misinformation about seed breeding and seed companies our readers should know?

• Why would our readers benefit from choosing your company?

• How has covid19 affected your business?

• Can I have some free seeds, haha, jk.

Thank you so much for your time. I am very open to suggestions on better questions you pose for yourself and answer accordingly. If you come up with some I will use them in the article. Also, if you have stickers or some kind of logo design you wouldn’t mind sending me, I will post it to the 17 cannabis groups I am in including the group I made not too long ago called Seed Breeders Worldwide. I know there are a ton of new growers in there posting every day and an article like this would really help guide them towards a quality product. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Alexandros T. (5oundbit3)

New grower if I’m using advanced nutrients perfect ph 3 part grow micro and bloom do I still need supplement calcium and magnesium?

question: I bought some gorilla glue fem. from a different supplier,{not I love growing},4 out of 7 turned hermy, 3 different grows, with other plants that were fine, my question is does all gorilla glue do this, or do you think it is a breeder thing, Im gonna get more GG, but not if this is a problem with all GG,

I am new here and don’t know how to ask questions either. I have some pictures I would like to post and find out if they are male and female plants that I have.

I am currently growing 35 plants, 9 indoors 26 out, I have 2 out 3 in that are 5 weeks old, just these 5, they started budding at 3 weeks, they are about 12" tall with very few leaves just straight stem and bud on top. These seeds were from a Dutch supplier, Indica Bubba Kush. Anyone have any idea?

How do I ask a question please somebody help me??

So I’m a newbie. What kind of problem do I have with this little girl.

I don’t know how to ask a question either. I know I’m old but this seems overly complicated.
I’ll ask you. I bought Bergman fertilizer and was wondering at what point do I use the plant booster. Any help would be appreciated. I have one that’s just really leggy and sparse. I’ve fimed and topped still sparse and leggy

I had some leggy & sparse, because I was growing indoors 17/7 with crummy lights. I put them out 11/13 and bang, sunshine was the answer.

Same here

I dont know for sure but I would say your indoors? As it seems your light isnt good, like the sun. I dont do indoors anymore too stringy. Cant beat the sun

Can anyone help??? I have no idea how to post a dang question here!! I have been trying for a month to no avail!! Help!!!

1 Like