About the Pictures category

First time Indoor grow in the room I built, white widow, super skunk, and Super Silver Haze (all fem seeds from ILGM) attempting a sea of Green currently week 7 of Flowering

2 Likes

The Doctor Seuss Strain! That strain should be called GEAH (green eggs and Ham)

First Grow in 20 years. Godfather OG Feminized. Topped at 7th node. 2 week pic and 6 week pic included. Looking absolutely beautiful so far. Also first seed I tried to germ so at this point we are at 100% success. haha!!

Mile High
Denver

1 Like

its been smooth sailing so far…this is my ILGM zittlez slideshow

april12

april18

april26

April29

May5

may15

may28

3 Likes

hope everyone has a great Memorial day…and to you Vets,thanks

Started og kush 1rst of June. Coming along nicely. Wondering if it will yield 8 oz.

HELP (PLEASE). Out of 8 plants, and each has had a little variety in regards to initial nutrients/sunlight, this one has been the 1st, or closest to be crop ready. Please help w any advice on “cropability”…is she ready, or can I add some “Blackwonder foliar & soil liquid enzymes” to help root system fir a couple more days? Please help me…:woozy_face:

Hi there, first time grower and looking for some advice on if these are ready to harvest yet? White Widow Autoflower, girls are doing very well but my camera is not that great. Any thoughts???

I hope i am doing this correctly. It has been a longtime. These ladies are all from ILGM. AT some point I will share the strains…(I have to did out the paperwork). Got a late start…had to wait for the greenhouse to be done. But here they are as of yesterday.

Hey everybody just finishing my first closet harvest. I used ilgm seeds. I used ilgm nutrients. I personally think my girls are lovely and I appreciate ilgm for creating a good product a good system and being a good seed bank.

2 Likes

My apologies to everyone these are white widow Auto. And Mars hydro lighting with some supplemental lighting from these new GE LED lightbulbs. At $40 a piece they better be good. I am trying something new with the dark cycle I am putting them in a blacked out closet but it’s going to be 45 to 50°. I’ve heard cold helps produce better trichomes.

My first attempt with trellis net hopefully next grow i will get better at it

4 Likes

1 Like

Here we go.
Hydro side.
Critical kush Rt, super skunk on L,
Green crack back.
Week 6 smelling very nice.

Critical kush

Green crack

2 Likes

This is my soil grow. 2 weeks behind my hydro grow.
20230423_102401|690x388
I had an accidental pollination last year.
2 in back Fritter GlitterxBlueberry Kush
2 in front Fritter Glitterx super skunk.
3 Critical XXL in middles.
I see a big variation on the 2 super skunks.
There is a huge difference between my hydro and my soil grows. I have some learning to do on soil.
I do like that they are more open and get better air and light.
I have been using masterblend tomatoe formula and switched to 10 30 20 on the soil tent .
Happy daze are in my future.

Runtz Autos from ILGM showing their phenotypes.

Both Runtz Auto girls popped the same day Feb 8, 2023 (2 days after planting) using my own proven seed planting technique. The girls are 11 weeks old in the pictures. The shorter showing her Indica roots while the taller her Sativa heritage. The central cola on the shorter is 4 fingers wide while the cola on the taller is 2-3 fingers wide. The Runtz strain is one of my top 3 medical strains for pain relief and just plain chill. The other 2 are SkyWalker OG and Black Widow.

2 Likes

Panama Red and Edelweiss.

2 Likes

Week 2 of flower, Sour diesel!! how does it look to you guys??

2 Likes

Welcome to The Forum
She’s looking good

1 Like

thank you so much!!! I’m so paranoid i’ll mess her up

2 Likes