About the Nutrients category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

2 Likes

Root Protector from ILGM. I am having trouble with how to use this product. With the directions and previous posts on this site, I am still having trouble with whether or not to add solution of RP and water to DSW reservoirs with nutrients or to give RP solution to the plants, rinse it out, then place plants back in nutrient solution.

1 Like

This is the only place I have found, after a long search, to say anything on this forum. Probably the wrong place too! What is the recommended mix ratio, for coconut water?

Strain; Bruce Banner

Soil in pots

System type?NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?NA

What is strength of nutrient mix? NA

Outdoor

Light system, size?NA

Temps; Day, Night 28C day 18C night

Humidity; Day, Night NA

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size NA

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,NA

Co2; Yes, No NA

This is the only place I have found on the forum to post.
I need to know whether this is phosphorous deficiency, brown spots on the second oldest leaf, no other leaves are affected.

Need help with this deficiency

It is nyc sour dieselgrowing in fox farm soil and fabric pots, soil ph reads 7.0 not sure if it’s nitrogen def and I upped the nutes a bit but seems to continue.

1 Like

Hi there, bought the widows pack, currently on week 2 of grow after full germination. Working with a dwc setup, clay rocks for media, started seeds in rock wool. pH is balanced between 6.2 and 6.7. Not sure about ec. Nitrate levels were low added some high nitrogen fertilizer, ppm of nitrate is below 200 now. White widow and black widow are doing great for only being 2 weeks old, but chronic is not doing so hot, I will try to add pics. Grew fast at first then started yellowing and not growing much. Leaves are yellow but veins are green, thought it to be and iron or magnesium deficiency, added fox farm big bloom which is high in iron, also added general hydroponics calimagic to water supply. Been a few days since these additions and seeing no change in condition or increased growth. I have 2 chronic widow babies in one 5 gallon dwc bucket and one is way worst than the other, please help with advice or proper diagnosis of issue, thanks

Do you have a nutrient guide for your Gold Leaf for optimal EC ranges at the various stages of growth?

Please help I can’t figure out how to post a question need help bad with my Girl Scouts burn on top flowers! Outdoor plant about 7-8 weeks Ty :blush:

How do you measure 0.2 g of fertilizer powder???

What is the feeding schedule feed one week then water for a week? Do you cut the dose in half or no?

Nutrient deficiency??

Strain- Biscotti

Medium- Fox Farm ocean forest

Nutrients- all fox farm, Calmag, grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom but only using first 3 right now

Water schedule- about every 3-4days

Light- 18-6

RH and temp- 60% and 74*

PH- 6.4-6.6

I think I have a nitrogen deficiency but I’m not 100% sure so if someone could give me their opinion it would be very much appreciated!