About the Lighting category

In this guide, you will find information and links to Lighting systems from our Sponsors, and recommended Vendors.
From Fluorescent to HID to LED lighting options. You should find what you need here. Happy Shopping! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys…
This is my first REAL attempt at growing after smoking like 25 years…
I think I’ve managed to build a nice grow room with all the components required, but I still need some finishing touches-info…
So I have 2x600w HPS lamps for a grow area of 120cm x 250cm.
My question is: How do I best place the lamps, In each far end of the table, with their backs against each other or simply inn the middle of each square meter right on top of the ladies?
I already have my first set of clones under a 100x3w LED-light, but it’s time to give some real juice soon…
My grow room just needs a coat of white paint and to connect the lamps and hang them.

So hoping for a quick reply so I can start growing for real…

Thanx

Bobville

1 Like

You best place your lamp regarding the amount of lumens needed by your plant. But you have 600w so you can put it, I think, at 80 cm high, but at the middle of the space, in order that each of your lamp cover 1m2.

1 Like

Hey @latewood I’ve been skimming through some of the threads looking for actual sponsored grow light systems as I’m am in the market for more lighting. My question is it doesn’t seem like its in the “official Sponsors & Buyers Guide” there are links or info where to go to get a deal from sponsors, it’s filled with questions about lighting and difficult to find the sponsored lighting. Am I missing something or has the threads been overloaded with inquiries and just needs to be cleaned up a bit? Pardon my ignorance if I am just using this thread incorrectly.

Kindest regards

1 Like

The buyers guide is nothing more than products that we have recommended or helped members buy. Anytime someone want a product, we add it to the buyers guide for muture members to find and buy.

We also have an affiliate account with Amazon so when you use the link in the buyers guide, we get a small % which helps keep the ILGM community free.

Sorry for any confusion.

2 Likes

Hi, anyone know of what type of green globe I need to buy for indoor plants that acts like a photographers dark room red light. So I can use it to go into my room during dark period to work when I need to without interruption of the dark period? I have read about them recently online but can’t find it again. They do exist and do work, I’m pretty sure Phillips was the maker of the one I saw. Any help much appreciated. Cheers

2 Likes

Hi was wondering if u could help me with something I’m currently growing 6 white widow autoflowers indoor , in 20 gallon pots .using 2- 75 watt led grow lights that i bought from apotforpot. Is that good enought for the 6 plants iam growing. If not do u know of litghs that would cover 6 20 gallon pots .thanks in advance ,any help would be appreciated

You say 2 = 75 watt LEd. How big are they? 1 strip of Lleds or ? 2 foot ot 4 foot?

If they are 2’ It would take at least 1 per plant, at least.

Sorry I took a while to answer ,I have 2 of these litghs like this .and I am using 1 litgh for 3 pots, and I have 6 pot or 6 plants growing.was trying to figure out how to post pictures

That is a COB light. The way you have it set up would require you to roate your plants every day or so about 1/3 - 1/2 way.

I would use 4-6 of these for 6 plants in 20 gqallon pots.

Thanks , i currently have the litghs 24 inches away from the plants

Can u help me with how much do u water the plants for the firts-3 weeks? Currently they are on their 7 day of being planted , and I’m giving them like a shot glass of water when the soil seems to get almost dried up

Receptacle bar in or outside 2x2x5 tent?

Hey guys,been on the site for awhile and have received some great advice from friendly and helpful people. I need advice once again. I recently bought a 1000w equivalent -175 true watt COB light bulb- 20000 lumens-5000k. How many of my bruce banners #3 can I veg successfully with this new light bulb. I will add pics so yall can see…

This is my first time up here I recently got some seeds and I’m thinking about getting a 4 by 4 mars grow tent with a 4800 led bar light would this be good for 3-4 plants

Any info on spider farm SF 2000 are they good as they say what would be a economical 4x4 tent light?