About the Hydroponic Systems category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

Hello all yes I’m new iv done 1 grow. My questions are best temp for recirculating DWC next algae currently I have z 7 hydro guard and Florida clean never use them together any good thoughts on how to keep temp down and algae out

Thank you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I had the guy at the local grow shop explain Octopts-dirt/hydro hybrid system. The concept seems interesting and I bought 5 pots, but im not having much luck finding people that are actually using this type of system. Im really interested in what anyone that actually uses this system has to say. especially when it comes to feeding and actual yields. This is my first post, hope it make sense. Thanks!

Hi Guys, some great posts on here. If you need expert advise see our ask the experts page at dr greens.