About the Grow Journals category

[Replace this first paragraph with a short description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this text or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.]

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, as well as to establish any category guidelines or rules.

Some things to consider in any discussion replies below:

• What is this category for? Why should people select this category for their topic?

• How is this different than the other categories we already have?

• Do we need this category?

• Should we merge this with another category, or split it into more categories?

9 Likes

Wow…
very nice pic’s. I like the way you did that. I am putting up my journal on Air, water and soil
Check it out

Will

2 Likes

Good morning… I’m on my first time for a auto dwarf and was wondering how you have done on this type of seeds…hehave any advice… indoors and with t-5 set up…have had some very nice grows but first auto…thx😀 thomas

1 Like

how do I post about my grow? first time ever and need feed back

3 Likes

yeah either i’m really high or I can’t see a create new post button, i can reply though…

btw, i’m really really high

10 Likes

Gee thanks for answering our questions… not

1 Like

OK I figured it out, you have to go to the main forum page create a new topic and choose the category you want it posted under, i was looking for the posting button within the Grow Journals but you have to create the post on the main page and select Grow for the cat.

10 Likes

First grow ever Northern Lights clone

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CannaCaps how far have you made it

4 Likes

I posted a new grow journal I’ll see if I can include a link
Still feeling my way around here

CC

10 Likes

Since you’re a new member it will take a little bit a time for you to build up to where you can start your own thread that’s why you’re having trouble with it I suggest reading and liking everything you can you move up

30 Likes

when i click on the forum tab it opens up and there is a + new topic tab you click on …

7 Likes

Is it to late to put in seeds in South Australia

3 Likes

Brett’s Blue Dream grow video. This is a funny video that I made of my first indoor grow. I bought the blue dream seeds off this site and had a blast growing. After my first grow I realized that I needed a stronger LED light.

8 Likes

I posted a forum about my plant im a newbie any advice would be great

3 Likes

Alright so honestly I’m stone sober but can NOT figure out how the hell to create a new grow journal. I don’t see any “New topic” button or link anywhere. Can someone help?

9 Likes

Lmfao i’m saying. I cannot find how to post a new thread for the life of me.

4 Likes

Someone has given someone close to me a clone and he has two other plants. The clone looks in rough shape and needs help… is it possible to save this girl, or no? … :confused:
Can’t figure out how to post a topic… once I can do that, I will add a picture.

3 Likes

Yes. Someone already planted some

1 Like

ILGM OGKush Fem WEEK 3

3 Likes