About the Autoflowers category

1st time grower here. Need help. I received my gorilla glue auto seeds on April 1st and immediately germinated them. This is day 32 and 1 of the girls is strangely different than the other three. Almost dwarf like… Maybe a different strain. Am I doing this right? Completely new to this and could use any advise. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I would hit up support@ilgm.com if you don’t get the answer you’re looking for on here. That looks really weird. Other 3 look good!

1 Like

I disagree that it seems like issue with seed. Plants of same strain grow differently all the time. Sometimes it’s just a different phenotype, sometimes its something with position in grow space, or one of several different variables within a grow.

2 Likes

She actually seems to be much more dense and compact and tighter than the other 3. She’s gonna hopefully pack a punch lol. This is my first grow and I’m kinda wingin it but hopefully these girls will produce some killer nugs

1 Like

Looks like you are on your way, good luck!

2 Likes

Hi wanting to buy auto flowering seeds to use inside green house located in Australia, please can you advise best seeds to purchase?

Thanks

That will all depend on your weather conditions. Can you elaborate on that please?

Why does the flowering time on the gelato auto show 10wks under the sweet mix tab, but shows 8wks under the gelato auto tab.

I think that’s a question for support. It may just be a typo.

Update

The girls are getting crazy bushy again… Not sure but I think the biggest girl has a little light burn… And I can’t get the humidity down so I think Imma need a bigger dehumidifier…

1 Like

That last Pic is the Lil drawf mutant lol

k

3 Likes

Welcome, you did fine posting here.
As to your question, first congratulations on getting over some earlier issues. Your girl looks great now.
Yes I see definite pre-flower on those top crowns. Congrats again!

3 Likes

Take the time to cruise the forum and read all the great conversations in here. Use the search function to zero in on what you want. Really nice set up with great support from fellow growers. Your rights and privileges come quickly if you are active.

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! I will read around :]

Hey sorry about the picture quality… Hopefully these will be a little better.

3 Likes

Whoops, wrong page

thank you!

I am growing two White Widow Autoflower and two White Widow CBD Autoflower. I have started both sets of seeds exactly the same way, same growing conditions, etc. They are being grown in an unheated greenhouse, seeds were started on a heat mat at 75 degrees and kept on heat until transplanted to 3 gallon pots. They only receive natural light (I live in Rhode Island so they have been getting more than 12 hours of light daily). The White Widow CBD Autoflower started flowering when they reached less than a foot tall. The straight White Widow Autoflower are still growing and show no signs of flowering. I grew the straight White Widow Autoflower last year and they reached several feet tall before they started to flower. Any idea why the CBD plants have started flowering and how I can prevent this next time?

Sounds like some seeds matured faster than others. Perfectly normal as every seed is its own. When did you germinate them?

Grow photoperiod instead of autos. Will not necessarily guarantee they all flower at same time, but will be more responsive to length of day.