About the Autoflowers category

Post it here, I will move to proper location

I am 51 days into GSC auto, plants three feet tall, zero buds development, I thought these flowered fast like in 8 weeks or that when they start to flower. Long time grower new to autoā€™s and first outdoor grow for me as well.

Send pictures

1 Like

I have ilgm autoflower feminized white widow which are now 70 days old. Looking beautiful, plenty of tight fat buds. Im confused
about when to cut the ladies and hang them? Anyone help?

Welcome @Murphy5608. Lots of great people here with great knowledge.

I would just search the forum with key words. Lots of posts with that topic. I have read so many, canā€™t really recall the names.

You need some sort of magnification device to see trichomes. That is your best indicator for time to harvest based on desired effects.

Good luck.

1 Like

Would a good magnifying glass work?

My main question is: ard these autoflowers so programmed
genetically that harvest time is 8 weeks? 10 weeks?

Yes a good magnifying glass will help or a jewelers loupe

Thatā€™s a breeders guide. My last grow was 12 1/2 weeks after the seed sprouted it was a Blueberry Auto

Thanks. I was thinking of letting them go one more
week. The pistils are ready starting to change and mature.
And all I have is a cheap magnifying glass

Kinda flying by the sest of my pants here.
Its my first legal grow. Indoors. LED lights,

if you can get a jewelers loupe and check the tricombs on the buds. I Iike cloudy with 20% amber. Can you post a pic in natural light or with a flash

I donā€™t know if anyone will see this and sorry if I shouldnā€™t post this hereā€¦but, Iā€™m new and I canā€™t find any way to post to a forum.

I can reply, like this, but I see no way to make a new post/start a new thread.

Can someone tell me how or show a screenshot of where that function is?

Thanks!

@Ekdanta the longer you contribute to the community, the more privileges you will get. When you first start at as a newbieā€¦I donā€™t think you can start new topics. You will be granted that right once you move up the ranks. It doesnā€™t take long, just read and reply to threads, and soon you will be able to start your own topic.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Tons of very useful info here.

Gotcha, thanks!

Hi ive grown white widow auto flower 3 times using a 75w light which (ik isnt alot but i dont have the money) and fan. what seems to happen is the buds are super airy and puffy. I gave my last seed to a friend with a way better light and he had the same issue. Besides it coming down to just being genetics what else can i do to improve it. Ive made organic compost tea as well. My friend also used fox farm nutrients.

1 Like

New user here and Iā€™m not sure how to post so sorry if this is the wrong place.

I need help diagnosing an issue with my autoflowering bud. It is currently flowering but I have some small yellow/brown dry spots that began recently on the older leaves towards the bottom. The newer leaves are a healthy color but Iā€™m just now seeing similar discoloration on the tips of one or two of the newer leaves. Any help is appreciated and I can post a pic of the plant if that makes things easier.

@Tom4h4wk13, as you are new you will need to log on and be part of other conversations for a few days before they know your not a bot and allow more access. Good luck man, and if you need someones attention put @ before their name ie @Dennis62

1 Like

So hey I have a quick question as a new user and seeing that this post is relatively new could in ask a question