About the Autoflower support category

1st time grower here. Need help. I received my gorilla glue auto seeds on April 1st and immediately germinated them. This is day 32 and 1 of the girls is strangely different than the other three. Almost dwarf like… Maybe a different strain. Am I doing this right? Completely new to this and could use any advise. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I would hit up support@ilgm.com if you don’t get the answer you’re looking for on here. That looks really weird. Other 3 look good!

1 Like

I disagree that it seems like issue with seed. Plants of same strain grow differently all the time. Sometimes it’s just a different phenotype, sometimes its something with position in grow space, or one of several different variables within a grow.

1 Like

She actually seems to be much more dense and compact and tighter than the other 3. She’s gonna hopefully pack a punch lol. This is my first grow and I’m kinda wingin it but hopefully these girls will produce some killer nugs

1 Like

Looks like you are on your way, good luck!

1 Like

Hi wanting to buy auto flowering seeds to use inside green house located in Australia, please can you advise best seeds to purchase?

Thanks

That will all depend on your weather conditions. Can you elaborate on that please?