About mid flower and I am starting to have issues

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? Indoor two plants in a 3x3 tent
Origin of seeds? Bag seed from a dispensary
Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Fem I believe
Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? PH: 7.5 TDS: 5
PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? PH: 6.5 TDS around 1100
Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. Soil Fox Farm OF with 10% perlite and 20% worm casting.
Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Jacks 321 with Fish Sh!t every watering and Recharge every 3rd or so watering.
What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. 240 watt KingBrite LED (x2) running at about 80% 24 inches away.
What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 75/70-65
What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? 45/50
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? AC and De-Humidifier in lung room
Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 6’’ AC Infinity.
Co2 Yes / No? No
How long have you been growing? First time grower
What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? $1000
If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other? n/a

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey. - I’m growing in a 3x3 and my other plant is not showing any signs of this issue. They both get the same feed. My other plant has a PPM run off of around 1800 and the one in question’s run off is 1500. I flipped the lights on 7/21 so I believe I am in the 4th or 5th week of flower In the past week this plant started to turn yellow on some of the fan leaves and is now starting to show ‘burnt’ edges. Any idea what it might be?

1 Like

Did you test the runoff PH? If I missed that I apologize.

What formula are you using for Jack’s?
Conventional 3.6 / 2.4 / 1.2

last time I checked a few weeks ago it was 6.4. I’ll add it to the main.

Yes from start to finish except its been 1.1 on the Epson salt.

It doesn’t take long sometimes for things to get out of range. Could just be a hungrier than most plant. I grow multiple strains at once and they all get the same feed. Some plants like it more than others, but I don’t have time to adjust the feed for the others so I let it roll. You’re buds will be fire still :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m not sure what to do next. If I flush or give more nutrients.

1 Like

Get a soil slurry and report back your findings of PPMs and tds. That will help steer the right direction. She looks hungry, but the FF soil + worm castings has me not wanting to suggest higher nutes.

To me it looks like ur plants are hungry for potassium thats my opinion

My thought as well. You have a lot of intense light in the 3x3 and is comparable to my situation. I have one HLG 260 Rspec over each of two plants. They are in autopots with coco and fed Jacks. The plants always looked hungry. I did two things. First is flushed the coco. It’s ph was off so flushed enough to bring it into range. Secondly I increased the amount of Jacks. The lights were pushing them beyond what I was giving them. I now give them
Part A - 3.8g / gal
Part B - 2.5g / gal
Epsom - 1.2g / gal (occasionally increase to 1.3)

Note - Jack’s 2021 updated feed schedule specifies 3.8g - A, 2.5g - B, and 1.0g Epsom.
You can find the schedule at Jacks Nutrients / Nutrition Schedules

1 Like

I did a slurry (I mixed 1 part soil from about 3 inches deep and 1 part RO water PHed to 6.5, I mixed for about 29-30 mins let sit for about 10 mins and tested. I also tried 2 parts water to 1 soil and let it stand for longer with similar results. I also have the in slurry sitting and will test again tomorrow) and the PH was 6.5 and the PPM was 480. When I feed the PPM is around 1050.

2 Likes

After a slurry test of the soil I feel comfortable rulling out PH as an issue but the PPMs where a much less than what I put in. (480 out 1050 in). I am seriously leaning towards uping the Jack’s.

Thank you to everyone who replied! Here’s what my plant looks like today

3 Likes

The slurry gave you the answer. My runoff ppm is not that low until the day or two before cutting.
One other thing is are you adding any microbes? They do work.

3 Likes

The only other things I add are Fish Sh!t, Silica and recharge. I see your increase ratio. Do you know if that should be enough or off I should give them more? Thanks again.

1 Like

I was originally was leaning towards potassium at the start. I’ve have since been told it could be a nitrogen def. I ruled out PH and my ppms are very low so I believe it’s for sure a nutrient deficiency

1 Like

3.6/2.4/1.2 is my general go-to. I have not needed a heavier dose for even my hungriest.

In flower, it’s a little tweaked.
Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2.

That should account for the symptoms of phosphorus and potassium, which I suspect is what we’re treating due to the stage your ladies are at and the fact that they’re still quite green, implying enough N for the moment.

1 Like

Thank you I’ve upped the nutrients too this the last two feeds.

1 Like