About 2 weeks out

I’m thinking I’m about 2 weeks from harvest and was going to try the ice on the roots but I’m not sure when to put the ice on there any help

1 Like

Do it about 30 minutes before lights out, once every 3 days. Your water/feed schedule will not change either.

Being 2 weeks out there will not be any feeding just ph’d water

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have to ph your water anymore. Your trying to make your plants eat themselves right?

1 Like

My water that has been sitting is at 7.9 ph and I beleave your trying to use up the nute in the soil

1 Like

Either way your going to accomplish the same result. And honestly, you want to make the nutrients in your soil unavailable that way your plant eats ITSELF for the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

You’re trying to flush the nutes out of the soil so it’s as close to your plain waters ppm

Going into your soil at 7.9 is going to do what? Create a nutrient lockout, so in the same sense, your making your nutrients unavailable.

1 Like

The whole thing is it would only lock out part of the nutrients the nutes in the higher levels would still be able to get in is what I’m thinking

Well, the good thing about it is it’s your plants and you get to do as you please lol you try stuff one way, then you change if you don’t like it.

2 Likes