Abella is bushy! Defoliate?

@RoyMustang for sure dude! Glad to! :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey @RoyMustang that’s gonna be a great plant imho… just looks like one of those bumper crop plants that fill the tent… congrats :beers:

2 Likes

5b4605493d05286d02736212a41b0333192c24dbcc5f266a54fb0a0e43a4488a

SL out

2 Likes

Lmao that’s hilarious i just watched that movie again this past weekend :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey ur plants look good i definitely like to see the progress of ur grow

2 Likes

Your babies are looking super. You are doing a great job and never apologize for sharing pictures of your progress we all love pictures. Here are mine at 65 days from sprout.

1 Like

@Flitme @Coonass
your ladies are looking mighty fine, if you’ve got a thread or grow journal going feel free to tag me :+1:t3:

1 Like

@Flitme tent looks good, all 3 different have different styles of leaves!! Interesting looking grow!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

The two in the front are GG and the one in the back is GL. Thank You!:blush::v:

2 Likes

I am so bad at keeping a journal. I just keep posting my progress here. I will tag you in my update posts.

1 Like

A couple progress pics, she’s almost 5 weeks old now… I topped her on 6/12, cut her back to the 3rd node (she had 5). I would like to top her once more when the time is right. Should I do the same as the first time? I’m not 100% sure how 2nd toppings go…

1 Like

*I will be doing some lst tonight, kind of have to do it everyday she’s growing fast…

I made the move from the 5g pot up to a 15g fabric pot. She was way too crowded, even with lst, pruning underneath and tucking leaves everyday half of her was covered up and not getting light…

1 Like

the larger fan leaves underneath aren’t too happy, I’ll let her stretch out for a few days and then decide what to do?…

1 Like