Abella is bushy! Defoliate?

@RoyMustang for sure dude! Glad to! :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey @RoyMustang that’s gonna be a great plant imho… just looks like one of those bumper crop plants that fill the tent… congrats :beers:

2 Likes

5b4605493d05286d02736212a41b0333192c24dbcc5f266a54fb0a0e43a4488a

SL out

2 Likes

Lmao that’s hilarious i just watched that movie again this past weekend :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey ur plants look good i definitely like to see the progress of ur grow

2 Likes

Your babies are looking super. You are doing a great job and never apologize for sharing pictures of your progress we all love pictures. Here are mine at 65 days from sprout.

2 Likes

@Flitme @anon1893985
your ladies are looking mighty fine, if you’ve got a thread or grow journal going feel free to tag me :+1:t3:

1 Like

@Flitme tent looks good, all 3 different have different styles of leaves!! Interesting looking grow!! :+1:t2:

1 Like

The two in the front are GG and the one in the back is GL. Thank You!:blush::v:

2 Likes

I am so bad at keeping a journal. I just keep posting my progress here. I will tag you in my update posts.

1 Like

A couple progress pics, she’s almost 5 weeks old now… I topped her on 6/12, cut her back to the 3rd node (she had 5). I would like to top her once more when the time is right. Should I do the same as the first time? I’m not 100% sure how 2nd toppings go…

1 Like

*I will be doing some lst tonight, kind of have to do it everyday she’s growing fast…

I made the move from the 5g pot up to a 15g fabric pot. She was way too crowded, even with lst, pruning underneath and tucking leaves everyday half of her was covered up and not getting light…

2 Likes

the larger fan leaves underneath aren’t too happy, I’ll let her stretch out for a few days and then decide what to do?…

1 Like

Family pic for any of you interested :smile: Abella is happy again after transplanting, it took a couple days. I was off on watering by a day and she looked like she almost died one day. Leaves looked like popped balloons just sagging and hanging there. Anyway she’s back and vibrant, liking her new Jacks 321 diet. I did some defoliation and in the process did some more topping. She’s going to be a big one when all is said and done…

1 Like

@RoyMustang careful of letting that happen, @Tdevine had a few incidents recently like that and now she’s got a herm in her home. Be careful of the stressors. :+1:t2::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yup! Same here. Was only off by watering one day. Unfortunately it happened 3 separate times for me. So as @Fieldofdreams said be careful forgetting to water, or in my case, thinking they will be alright just one more day. I’m almost positive the stress from severely under watering caused her to Hermie.

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @Tdevine It happened really fast, she was good in the morning and I wasn’t able to check in again for about 10 hrs. And then she was on the brink of death. My white widows have started drinking a lot more as they’ve grown, every other day I’m watering now vs every 4 days or so just a couple weeks ago. Hotter temps may also be a factor? We’ve had some 90 degree days affecting my tent temp…

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @Tdevine After a thorough inspection of my girls (ok more like several inspections) I do believe I’m safe as far as any herm action. I appreciate you mentioning that as it’s not something that was on my radar. And I researched and learned some things about that today, thanks :grin:

2 Likes