A year long Journey - RSO to cure my Cancer

@crazyots How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling well.

How long have you been on the mushroom therapy? I have never heard of this type of therapy before. It seems like there are a lot of natural cures out there and I’m sure not all of them work. Most don’t claim to cure the cancer but aid in the side effects of chemotherapy.

The new trend in cancer research seems to be immunotherapy, which removes the signal from the cancer cells and lets your our body kill the bad cells. Sounds good on paper.

My problem now is I am out of oil and won’t harvest again until the end of June. I also have limited funds and can not afford to go in a different direction at this time.

I have decided to do the clinical trial, because right now it’s my only choice. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Have you looked into any online support groups for GIST. I googled it last night and only found one but it was in the UK.

Keep well my friend and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Have you or your doctor thought about baking soda therapy? I know it sounds stupid but cancer can’t live in a alkaline environment it had to have an acidic environment to thrive and survive. I have seen and read many things on this therapy and people who have had stage 4 cancer (any type) and doctors have told them you only have so long to live and we can’t do any more. These people do this treatment and are now cancer free.
Just a thought maybe worth looking into

5 Likes

I believe that everything we need for our health is in the natural world.

Think about all the meds and treatments that we have. All of it seems to have originated from a natural source. But what properties have been lost in the process? Refinement doesn’t leave you with all the plants have to offer.

I also believe that individual body chemistry plays a major role in how effective a treatment will be. Different people need different remedies for the same conditions.

What works for one doesn’t always work for another…

7 Likes

The American Cancer Society offers free rides to treatments, check with them.

6 Likes

I just read this article the other day.

The internet rumor is that cancer is caused by extra acidity in your body, and that by drinking alkaline water you can “neutralize” your body’s acidity. While we wish cancer prevention was that amazingly simple, science comes down on the side of “not very likely.”

Here, we dive deep into the reasons.

pH and Your Body

Healthy bodies have a pH of about 7.4, which is slightly alkaline. (In liquids, 7 is neutral, anything lower is acidic, while anything higher is alkaline or basic.) Your body is really good at maintaining that pH of 7.4. It has to be. “Your body’s PH is not going to change from 7.4 to 7.6, explains Dr. Nieva. “If it changes much out of that range, you’re in the ICU.”

“Your lungs and kidney don’t let your PH change; that’s what they do,” he explains. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is the most common acid in your body and is a constantly being produced by your cells. When you produce CO2 in excess (for example, after an intense workout), your body is designed to eliminate it. Your blood carries the acid away from your organs and you breathe the excess out of your lungs. That is why you breath faster when you exercise, it is to keep your body’s pH normal and remove the excess CO2. Your kidneys also get in on the act, eliminating acid in the urine, but at a much slower rate than your lungs.

So where did the idea come from that alkaline water can prevent cancer?

Cancer cells can’t live in a high alkaline environment and the immediate areas in your body surrounding the cancer cells can become acidic. The thinking follows that if your body is more alkaline, you won’t get cancer.

Wait, that sounds like fans of alkaline water may be onto something. They aren’t?

While cancer cells can’t survive in high alkaline environments, neither can any of the other cells in your body.

And while the tissues immediately surrounding the tumor are more acidic, it’s a result of the way it use oxygen and create energy, not because the tumor itself is inherently more acidic. Researchers don’t know exactly why this process happens and are studying it, as it may lead to the discovery of more effective cancer treatments.

Now onto alkaline water…

Everything you eat or drink goes straight your stomach, where it is greeted by your stomach acid, which has a pH of 3. It sounds redundant, but your stomach acid naturally has to be acidic to break down the food that you’ve eaten or liquid you’ve drunk. The acidity also makes your food sterile so that you don’t get infections from the bacteria on the surface of foods. From there, it’s onto your intestines where the whole mix gets neutralized back to slightly alkaline by your pancreatic secretions and enzymes. Your intestines are the great leveler and everything you eat ends up at the same pH, regardless of the pH it had while still on your plate or in your glass.

If you’ve been chugging alkaline water by the gallon, you’ll just pee it out in the end, anyway. “You take in alkaline water, you make alkaline urine,” Dr. Nieva says. “That’s all you’re going to do.”

Your body is an efficient machine and it’s designed to maintain a safe, slightly alkaline level of 7.4. The good news is, that unless you have a kidney problem, you’re not doing any harm by drinking alkaline water. The even better news? You can save your money and stay hydrated by drinking water straight from the tap.

This make total sense to me @Sirsmokes

5 Likes

@FloridaSon actually what I have been seeing had nothing to do with acruelly drinking it in water. So there are tons of different solutions on Internet and as you know everything on the Internet is true lmao. But there are cancer clinics that do this type of treatment. The woman’s story I read was in mexico. She lived in us but went there for treatmnt. Now I’m not or didn’t say it was science just that it may be worth looking into. Sounds like you have done the homework @FloridaSon thanks for that

3 Likes

I am finding that this statement to be very true. My friend got relief from the oil at a very low dosage. We have a similar condition with enlarged prostate. The small dosage he takes is enough to let sleep through the night, but it has no effect for my condition.

4 Likes

So me drinking water with a pH of 9 only helps my gout by a placebo effect? It doesn’t clear it up, but it has seemed to lessen the duration of most attacks.

The mind is a powerful tool if you can trick it…

3 Likes

If you really look into some of these stories you will find that in addition to the treatment they are claiming cured there cancer, they where taking something else or it was part of another type of chemotherapy.

Most all of the cannabis oil testimonials that said they where cured, had some other treatment on conjunction with the oil.

5 Likes

I think you meant to tag @MAXHeadRoom for your reply. I’ve hated homework since school, so I don’t do much of that. :wink:

Most of what I know is based on reasoning and life teaching me the hard lessons. Learning the hard way seems to be my MO in life!

I love reading, but not if you say I have to…

8 Likes

I don’t get what most people call medical benefits from smoking. I think the help I get is from the f’it compound that they haven’t identified yet.

I still hurt, just don’t care as much after a good bowl. C’est la vie…

7 Likes

I am good thank you.

Just over 1 year now. I am still looking more into it.
I started to look at it for just that to help with the immune system,
As I keep digging I am finding out more and more, Nothing Backed up by FDA.
But I do keep an open mind and I will test about anything that makes sense and the DOC ok’s it.

No I was just doing it on my own, I was told only 10% of us get it,
I thought the odds would be out there…
Then you came along…
This is all new to me I just found out little over a year ago…

Thank you, As I do the same for you.

8 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom, Hope today is a good one for you. Stay strong and positive amigo.

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom, how have you been? I just saw this thread and wish you the best. I just read up about RSO last year after my diagnoses. When I went to Thailand where I grew up, I brought back a couple bottles of Reishi mushroom spore in capsules. I finished one bottle and have one left. Plus an herbal extracts that has anecdotes of cancer curing benefit. I also brought an herbal medicine herbs and grow them in my yard.

I got surgeries in March and now am cancer-free. I stilltake RSO to make sure that it won’t come back however small chance. I can mail you those I mentioned. Just let me know your address. Hope you are doing well.

7 Likes

That herb is written up here at NIH: BIOACTIVE COMPONENTS OF GYNURA DIVARICATA AND ITS POTENTIAL USE IN HEALTH, FOOD AND MEDICINE: A MINI-REVIEW - PubMed. It’s shown to be effective for diabetes. However, in Asian medicine, they claim a lot more extensive medicinal value than the studies done in the west.

I brought a stem back and it survived 22 hours long plane ride so I think it will survive if I mail to you.

5 Likes

Im sure they would have both appreciated this…

3 Likes