A week away before flipping - Bloom boosters

Currently growing white widow/ golden leaf. I’m using flora grow 3 part series - Will this be enough to insure huge buds like I’ve seen many growers end up with? If I get a bloom booster which one out of the hundreds should i seriously consider? Thank you now for any an all input with my questions.

1 Like

Well thats a loaded question. Lots of variables, indoor or out? If indoor lighting is the most important part then climate and nutrients. You can grow good buds with that but certain things can make a grow that much better. Like using microbes and root enhancers. Hope this is helpful to you. I switched to jacks this grow because of the 3 part system and simplicity, i have not used the flora series. Best of luck

2 Likes

Im growing indoors - my lighting system is this one - https://www.amazon.com/SF4000-Coverage-MeanWell-Dimmable-Commercial/dp/B07TXFR69M

That light should work well in a 4x4, definately adequate. Read up on microbes they can really amplify the harvest. Id recommend recharge or fishsh!t. The fishsh!it in my opinion is better but does cost a good penny. Approx 55$ for 1/2 liter but u only use 3 to 6 ml per gallon.

3 Likes

I’ve been using GH Flora series and they have a really good booster.
General Hydroponics KoolBloom Ripening formula

2 Likes

Nothing insures big buds. You can only increase the odds.

Autoflowers or photo’s?

What might help is if you told us what you were thinking your method would be.

2 Likes

Photo - I figured for a 1st time grower with them being slow growing it’ll give me a better chance of learning on what needs to be done when an how -

1 Like

6 of 1 half a dozen of another.

I like photoperiod. I don’t generally use bloom boosters but when I do it is flower fuel. Approximately 1/16th to 1/8th teaspoon to a gallon. It calls for 1/4th teaspoon. I find that to be to much with the fox farm trio.

1 Like