A very bizarre occurence

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I have one concern and I’ve never seen this before…
the haze is starting to flower and I haven’t change the photo. From 18 6… and to my knowledge I didn’t order any Autoflower seeds… do you have any idea why this would have happened?
my room temperature is a constant 77 Fahrenheit, HPS lighting at 60 watts per square foot and not to close, and no deficiencies whatsoever… I’m baffled

Are you sure there female?

1 Like

How old is the plant? I’ve seen plants show a few pre flowers while still vegging. They won’t go into full flower, but it usually happens when a plant get mature enough theu can throw pre flowers. It just means they are sexually mature

5 Likes

Let’s do a support ticket and can you give us pictures?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Exactly what I was going to say I rarely flip lights until plants have shown preflower

1 Like

I’m am currently doing a amnesia grow and like you the amnesia haze started to pre flower before I switched the cycles over I will be interested to see some opinions on this also. @Donaldj could you please help me out her I would love to get a run down on this.

Plants have to reach a maturity level before they are able to flower the reason seeing preflowers prior to changing light cycle is useful is you know for sure they want to flower. This means transition period to starting full bloom is shorter as is how much your plants will stretch. This can be related to 2 things in HID systems mh limits stretch and plant height but the standard is to swap to HPS at 12/12 this increases stretch red spectrum until plants hormone levels signal plant to stop and flower many LED’s have a bloom switch which has same effect. Plants can be grown 12/12 from seed but will not flower until mature even with correct light cycle. You can see how this can be an advantage in space limits height limits if plant goes into full bloom faster

3 Likes

@Donaldj, that’s great to hear my friend everything is going well so I give my lady’s about a week extra in veg everything is on point and steady I’m doing a side by side with one set of full Indica and, one full Sativa for experience more than anything but very interesting I will put up some pictures soon thanks again.