A topless auto and photo walk into a bar…

Which one takes home the prize at the end of the day?

Both have been topped and Roth have trunks the size of pencils, and then some.

Pictured left:

Godfather OG Photo with a split trunk. It’s growing faster than its trunk was prepared for.

Pictured right:

Do si dos auto. She’s a beauty. Also was topped at the second true set of leaves.

Everyone says don’t top so early, but I haven’t seen any negatives from my perspective.

2 Likes

Sometimes we see the runts turn out to be great producers.

5 Likes

No runts pictured, fortunately.

This is the godfather OG. I’ll be doing HST and LST to this plant.

3 Likes

I wish I had a third auto growing. I’d top the big one a second time. I think if I believe there is two weeks or more left in the veg stage it will be more beneficial than not. You lose a week to the plant re-grouping after a topping, but then you are getting a week of twice the growth, which essentially would make up for that lost week.

I just topped the auto a second time. What’s the worst that could happen, right? There should be 2-3 weeks of veg left so it should respond nicely.

The worst case I think will still result in flowers LMAO

1 Like

Topping is probably a bad idea for autos. The topped one is much further along, but that spread on the un-topped one that’s a couple weeks behind shows the real story. Left plant in pic with both is untopped.

Uploading: 230BB5B1-50C1-4F03-83EE-5727DBF1B9A7.jpeg…

Nanners

Huh? Nanners?

Here’s a small sample bud from that topless auto. It’s the best weed I’ve ever smoked after only 1.5 hours of dehydrating. Now to chop it and properly cure it.

I’m starting to think that topping may actually still increase your yields. All of the colas on the topped plant are medium-sized. The un-topped one has one main cola that’s huge, but the rest of them are smaller than those on the topped plant.