A Simple Super Soil Mix Recipe by Yoshi for great quality premium buds and no tip burns!

The mere fact I can graft one into the other and they can share the same stalk for nutrients has mind snatch my brain to an imagination of what if i try this …just because I’ve never tried it like that , I’m starting to give it a go before I get to slammed and see :eyes: where it goes , not to prove anything but just trying for fun cause I eye me have yet not done that specific type of grafting.

2 Likes

2 more weeks it should be interesting in here, oh yeah don’t mind my Lil snack treat to myself , I’m creole Cajun and can cook whatever I like to eat , this has a light possum holindaise sauce with a smoke :smoking: maple taste , just a light pass across them hot fresh deep fried oysters on a toasted piece of lindenhiemers French bread :baguette_bread: with a light garlic butter and blue plate maynoisse is the bomb with white truffle fries :fries: oh woo so good :+1:!

2 Likes

Man my Dad use to visit a friend in Louisiana and he would come home w/ flash frozen gumbo, and some of the best homemade Rye! Yeah, his girl would get tired of him and tell him to take his yankee a$$ home :laughing: Enjoy the snack! Would love a good poboy sandwich! Your garden is looking great cannot quite make out all the new flavors!

Strawpicana , Lemon :lemon: Berry , Bubble Gum , Sunset Sherbert , White Runtz , Truffle Budder , Sundae Stallion , & a Pie Hoe , so it’s quite a few , but it’s about 15 new strains I’m germing to get me a few clones going so I can freak one out and get them crossing strains to see what I xan finish creating , I have one I really like but if I can find that ah hah :grinning:, I might have just enough time to strike it right !

2 Likes

@TT I’m sorry it’s forever and month long but yeah I tries to breaks it down and share some brain matter to learn noobs something to try and make it easier and simple .

1 Like

Going to the beginning :relieved: :muscle:

1 Like

After they performance this week , I’m going to give them a nice warm dinner treat , but I’ll have a Lil steak in the mix so they can eat eat .lmao :yum: :wink: :ok_hand: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grinning:

3 Likes

This has been my vibe since watch hour prayer , and especially receiving bereavement news with first cousin that’s 6- 8 years elder , but he did a great job with the time he had , dedicated Marine 16 years , my guy love you Man and I’ll hold of the moments and memories dear to my heart , you made me proud :clap:, I know but we did it together Love you and Now you have come to your new next BECOMING away from this but gone on to that, God Speed and God Bless .
I know some won’t understand , it takes a true warriors from deep within that knows the Powers that’s within are from God and that is what and who we are as people of God , listen to that voice that only you can hear , some of us have met the King :prince: and since it’s not in the form or image we were taught by proganda and dogma , you might have miss His first visit , but I pray you learn that voice only speaks when you are in good trouble , and somehow the answers and results from that voice just leave you speechless and it most likely won’t require hardly any effort besides you getting serious and started that’s it , blessing !

3 Likes

So sorry, brotha! You have my condolences. May your loved one Rest In Peace.

sorry to hear about ur cuz. i truly believe our god brings us home when the time is right, not a moment to soon or late. he then takes us under his wing and rewards us with his love and kingdom… just my 2 cents nice work in the lab. cant wait for lemon berry. this guy is a lemon hoe… anything lemon always hits the spot(seems most are sativa dom…

3 Likes

@oldguygettingbackin
It you close to the equator or near the super slab 40 , I can reach you within days my friend , I send kites , drones , crop dusters , trains :train2:, canoes , perogues , paddle boards , swamp buggies, side by sides , I can get it to you like Feankie & Johnnie from 1980 - 1984 in New Orleans was furniture gut where you no credit was NO PROBLEMO !

1 Like

Everyday do the little things, but I’m eating this elephant :elephant: one bite at a time , now it’s lit lit and it’s about to get very interesting on that first flower group , sick buds :ok_hand:!

4 Likes

u go my freind. love your pict. keep on keeping on

Hey brother @yoshi @dbrn32 @Low @alienofasoul check these buds outs I jus put her in dark today but man buds are like heavy as water bottle I am sooooo proud can’t weight to weigh them ahahahhahaha

5 Likes

Looks like there are weeks left. Chunky!

4 Likes

Yea the pic from bout week or two ago now she looks better…when I checked trichs they look iiight … But I have bin putting them in dark for 24-72hrs m then back into light for a day or so

3 Likes

I’m just going into week 6 and seeing :eyes: you guys bud weight and knowingly the light power you running , is a very encouraging thing :clap: and if nobody is proud of you , I am so proud of you my brother , from than unto now look at what you did not give up on and finishing until you seen the results , amazing now can you out do that now by pushing them just a wittle bit more !

7 Likes

Thats a must :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Girls looking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

Hey brother so I need u HELP… So she sprouted oct 15 n started flowering mid November. Now plant looks great an matured but trichs are small n idk I put her in dark but then took her back out after 2days n trichomes we’re still cloudy on the outside but translucent in middle so I figure week or 2…

CEREAL MILK

2 Likes